UPR K members..

Wichers123

Reaction score
I can respect that but without actual testing or proof it is just an opinion. MM built their K member to be a lifetime service part just like Ford OE. Even with that strength they still achieve a 28% weight savings.

If others want to spend less money on a weaker K member just to save a few more pounds, more power to ya.

look at the end of the day they can all get f***** up if hit. I've seen mm stuff ****ed up, buddy of mine 99 gt had mm k member he pulled a stupid move out the gas station, and slides in to a pretty deep ditch. No frame damage but the alignment specs showed the kmember tweaked itself. We replaced the kmember and all was good. THEY CAN ALL GET BENT even oem if hit right.

None of of our cars will ever subject a kmember to the breakin point but maybe the few who full on track and even then they gonna have to wreck the car.

Addermk2

Reaction score
I think it's funny how this thread was intended to get me riled up, but instead just twisted everyone else's panties.

95opal

Reaction score
I'm with slow90, you guys have no idea how to build a car yall just buy parts and bolts them on. If that's your thing then spend the money on the top notch parts and bolt them on. I myself like to save the pennies so I'll buy the cheaper part and make it work. I have a upr clutch cable kit and kmember and I have no problems, I've also put clutch kit on a fox for a friend and a kmember on a new edge no problems. It amazes me the cookie cutter bullshit yall push on people because you read on the internets a bad experience.

Take this into consideration, okay say a kmember kit was installed. How knowledged was the person on the install? Should that person be working on cars in the first place? Do they really know what they are doing? I make this point because I see it all day long here and all around the mustang community. Most of yall and the mustang world should not be working on cars period, the things yall argue about and talk about blows my mind. That's why I barely post and even when I do I get ignored. I would rather read about someone going against the grain then read a thread about how someone bolted on a cheap coil over kit and they are outraged over a rattle or a click. HELLO! Factory runs rubber isolated strut mounts for a reason, all solid metal is gonna make noise.

Congrats you have just won the post of the year award, end thread.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010