UPR N2O Plenum Spacer...

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Couldn't really find any feedback or first hand experiences with this thing. I would think there may be a puddling issue with a wet kit possibly, but I'm gonna try it out with my dry set up for now. Ordered one thismorning. I like how I can run my extra vacuum line to it as well.

Has anyone used this spacer setup? Pros/cons? If any... Seems like it's just easier to deal with.

image_zpsiqpbcixw.jpg

Witzy0070

Reaction score
Nope, I figured I'd try a nozzle first since the price was better than a plate.

Nozzle works great with no issues for me, might be able to snag a few more ponies with a more efficient design?

Plus, installing a nozzle is very easy.

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Nope, I figured I'd try a nozzle first since the price was better than a plate.

Nozzle works great with no issues for me, might be able to snag a few more ponies with a more efficient design?

Plus, installing a nozzle is very easy.

Ive been thinking how I can set this up with the wet kit and instead of one nozzle, how about 2 DRY nozzles with the correct fuel:nitrous jets for my hp?? One on the front and one in the back? No doubt I'll be trying it in a couple days with the dry setup. The track goes back in to full effect Friday after this holiday weekend shut down. Anxious to see what she does. The plate is kinda pricey, but since I saved so much on my starter kit, I want my next setup to be bad ass and able to make some serious power. I mean why not? If something goes bang... 4v drop in excuse. Heh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online