UPR PRODUCTS IS NOT GOOD

monkeydude3

Reaction score
well, I bought a clutch cable , quadrant, and firewall adjuster from UPR products to beef up the rest of my clutch setup with the king cobra clutch.

Went in and it felt a lil goofy but it worked good. Shortly thereafter I ordered some C&C plates (cuz the previous owner lowered it) from them. Then the cable snapped, luckily in my driveway. Turns out, the quadrant's edges were machined too sharp, so they cut the cable... so I dremel smoothed them out, greased it, and they sent me a new cable (better have)

The C*C plates, upon installation, rattle like marbles in a box. They are tight and installed properly. To top it off, there is no logo on them, which the guy on the phone said there should be. Also, he tried to blame my struts. I work at a ford dealer, 2 techs and a service writer all say the plates are bad and my struts are fine. So pretty much, UPR bought knockoffs and sold them under their name. And their directions SUCK too.

So I'm in the process of stopping payment on the CC Plates (bought them with credit card) and I'm looking to summit racing to see what parts they can get me by BBK or ford racing.

So yeah, don't use UPR

George

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldnt use any suspension parts personally from UPR I love MM stuff it kicks ass, you pay for what you get. UPR although is great for dress up interior, exterior parts etc.

95CALI-5.0

Reaction score
I have had issues with the quality control of some of their products. Luckily it was only for bling crap. If that was not enough their cutomer service is horrible. They stated that they would charge me a certain amount and when I get my credit card statement they charged me more $$$. I called them on it and they advised that, "I never said that".

All it takes is the run around and dishonesty and my business is now going to other shops!!!!

SonicStang

Reaction score
I had the bump steer kit from UPR it sucked. The bearings had so much play you could turn the wheel an inch left and right without turning the steering wheel.

Goindeafonmtx

Reaction score
monkeydude3 said:
So pretty much, UPR bought knockoffs and sold them under their name. And their directions SUCK too.

That is exactly why I have never bought any shit from them. I don't think they make any of their own shit.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
fiore micro click adjuster and quadrant with a stock non adjustable cable is the way to go. Just put mine in a week ago and i love it.

blackfang

Reaction score
I am biased on the UPR suspension for the rear as I have a buddy that runs 9.39 @141 mph pulling a 1.3 60' using UPR suspension and the car lifts nicely.

OP
OP
M

monkeydude3

Reaction score
blackfang said:
I am biased on the UPR suspension for the rear as I have a buddy that runs 9.39 @141 mph pulling a 1.3 60' using UPR suspension and the car lifts nicely.

he is a lucky lucky man lol

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
at was atfun ford weekend here in new england and upr were thereselling their stuff.....alot og good interior stuff but they were assholes i swear the only thing that stoped me from hitting the old fuck was my girl and plau i didnt wanna get kicked out lol you should have seen them thinking they were badass cuz they work for upr... then Jeremy Martorella was a suprise guest to make a couple of pass you should have seen all the upr guys running on the track to introduce him lol the guys that run the track looked at them and u could read their mind like who the fuck are these guys.... just a bunch of assholes

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online