upr products!!!!thumbs up!!

97vertstang

Reaction score
ordered one of their big mouth filters even though it was something small i was glad it was here quick and will be a future buyer :thumb:

QIKGTS

Reaction score
I had them do a fair amount of stuff over the years and was treated pretty good. They did my cam, subframes, fuel pump, upper control arms and set the pinion angle. Bart Tobner always did the work (except for the cam). He had left there and I think he works at Billet Specialties now.

I don't know if they even work on cars anymore, but I always left happy...

I'll second the thumbs up from personal experience...

wytstang

Reaction score
I was happy with my Quick Click FWA and triple quadrant(sp?) shipping was super fast. Especially when at the time I was only 2 hours away :D.

bonestock94

Reaction score
I can vouch for them, my cable/quadrant/firewall adjuster kit arrived in my house like 2 days after I placed the order, and the quality is top notch

95CALI-5.0

Reaction score
UPR has horrible customer service. Make sure what ever they tell you is in writing. That way they can't say, " I never said that".

:puke:

95-stang

Reaction score
They dont have a good rep with a few of our members, so i cant say its encouraged me to use them.

W

WODY281

U P R is HORRIBLE! I bought a billet remote cover that they said would fit. Needless to say it didn't even come close to fitting. So i returned it to them about a month ago and still haven't gotten credit. I called them to see why and they said their return people were busy and they would give me credit when they could get around to it. Been a month and still waiting!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online