For Sale Used Hurst Black Billet Plus shifter

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have a used Hurst shifter that I am selling. It was working fine when I took it out of the car. I replaced it with an MGW which is why I no longer need this one. It's in good shape, the springs are still really tight, it's been in the car for maybe 2000 miles, if that. Not long at all. It does have some cosmetic blemishes (which I will point out in the pics), but nothing that affects the performance of the shifter.

Items included with the shifter are a stock shift lever - I used this instead of the Hurst lever because I didn't personally like the position of it. You may feel differently; if you agree with me, then the stock lever is there ready to go, with mounting hardware already included. Also included is a Cobra leather shift knob, 5 spd, that's in great shape. It has a small scratch on the top (which I point out in the pics). The original mounting bolts and washers are included, and still have the RTV on them from the install (sorry, I didn't bother cleaning them). There also some RTV left on the bottom of the shifter which will clean off with no problems.

The original Hurst boot is missing, as it literally deteriorated when I removed the shifter from the car. Don't know what's up with that, but that's why it's not included. Also, the plastic cup and spacer thing that comes with the shifter is missing as well (I use a brass cup), I have no idea where I had put those things. *Edit: I found the plastic cup, so that's now included.

Price:
Price is: SOLD

Weight: 5 lbs

Pics:

There's a little bit of paint missing on the round black base, towards the bottom right:

IMG_1644.jpg

IMG_1646.jpg

IMG_1650.jpg

There's a scratch across the top of the shifter base where it says Hurst - no idea how it happened but it's not very deep:

IMG_1645.jpg

IMG_1647.jpg

The bottom of the shift knob - I used washers to hold it in position so it squished the bottom slightly - the threads are perfectly fine:

IMG_1648.jpg

There's a small scratch below the "R":

IMG_1649.jpg

If you have any questions on either the springs or struts/shocks I will be happy to answer them.

Payment & Shipping
For payment I accept PayPal only. Regarding shipping, I haven't weighed them yet, but I'm willing to ship anywhere as long as you are willing to pay for the shipping. Local pick-up is fine with me as well. I'll update this post with weight so you can estimate your shipping. I will use whatever carrier you prefer, assuming they are locally available to me. I live in Orlando, FL so I imagine most shippers are available here somewhere. Let me know what carrier you want and I will price out the shipping and make sure you are okay with it. My policy with shipping is if it ends up costing less to ship than what you paid for, I will refund the cost to you. If it ends up costing more than what you paid, I will eat the cost.

OP
OP
mcglsr2

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I added shipping weight to the post.

Phatboy

Reaction score
If you can wait till Friday the 14th Ill buy it. Spent up the car budget for this pay period. I can send paypal on Thursday actually. Text me pls 985-750-727eight, names Logan.

OP
OP
mcglsr2

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
If you can wait till Friday the 14th Ill buy it. Spent up the car budget for this pay period. I can send paypal on Thursday actually. Text me pls 985-750-727eight, names Logan.

Text sent, my name is Scott

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
mcglsr2 If that sale doesnt go through would you sell just the knob or if Phatboy doesnt want it and can get the shifter for cheaper? I have paypal ready

OP
OP
mcglsr2

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
what trans is it for. thanx.

T-45/T-5, and will work with 94 - Early 01 GT, 94-04 V6 & 96-99 Cobra (according to American Muscle, so if I'm wrong, it's 'cause they were :) ) I was using it on a T-5 in a 95 GT.

OP
OP
mcglsr2

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
[MENTION=12407]SVTstang96[/MENTION] please close this thread as the item has sold. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online