Vacuum question

95_saleen

Reaction score
My egr has vacuum at idle is it supposed to? (i didnt think it was supposed to) feeling kinda confused,not finding much on line about how the vacuum lines go for 94-95 mustangs..side note i have a trickflow intake

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
I dont know what to tell you! Im not to sure any of the others here can too. Most of us just delete it.

If the valve vac line has vac at the wrong timing, trace the vac line on back to the air selenoid. It could be at fault

OP
OP

95_saleen

Reaction score
I think im getting it. The vac line from intake was going to a Tee and straight to the egr i have rerouted the vac lines and she is idling smooth as can be now. But now i have a high idle, on to that problem . I noticed the idle screw is almost all the way in so im thinking the previous owner adjusted it trying to get the car to idle.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Are you in an area that does inspections or emissions testing??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
They do Inspection around here?
are you asking him or telling him? Some places you have to pass an emissions/inspection test before you can register the vehicle. If you don't have to do it then its no big loss to take it off.

OP
OP

95_saleen

Reaction score
it wouldn't be a big deal,nobody checks that stuff around here. Im just working all the problems out and getting the car right before i add heads and cam.........or a 408.......... Probably just heads and cam for now.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
it wouldn't be a big deal,nobody checks that stuff around here. Im just working all the problems out and getting the car right before i add heads and cam.........or a 408.......... Probably just heads and cam for now.

If your gonna do heads and a cam then you will need a tune. Might as well eliminate the egr at the same time. It cleans up a lot on that side of the motor and the egr doesn’t really do much for our motors.

Just my ¢.02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online