Value of Mustang 87-93 v. 94-98

el docum

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm interested by the market of used Mustang since a long time and I made a strange observation; If I compare 2 cleans Mustang, both same millage, one 1991, for example and one 1994, the price of the 1991 is always higher, did you observed that to?

I live in Canada maybe it's not the same in your country.

Francis

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
well the 91 is a beloved fox body and more desireable...although the 94-95's are getting more popular.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
fox cars are getting hard to come by, especially the ones that have not been tore all to hell ( and that is a fact PERIOD) this is the main thing that is driving up the price of these cars, plus it seems everyone wants one, that isn't helping the price of them either. They go for around 5 grand and up here ( and that is for the average one, not a POS but no show winner either with the usual minimal bolt-ons) and the dealer prices when you can find one on a lot is about the same. If your lucky enough to find one stock with low milage it is ALWAYS a couple thousand more like 8 to 10 or so. Fact is the more years we put between 93 and the current time the more the price is going to go up on these rides, I do believe they are and will become a MAJOR classic car for collectors and enthusiasts. Just sit for a second and think of how many TRUE clean not abused, and not beat to death fox cars you have seen over the past year or two..................................now how many have you thought of? :-\

oh yea and for the 94 to 95 cars they are quite popular also, not as much as the fox cars but as time goes by I see the demand for them increasing and they could end up like the fox cars in the near future.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Well if that is super low mileage then I would say the fox would deff be worth more then the 94-98 since they are very sought after in good shape, low mileage.

Tattoogod

Reaction score
I love the fox. im going to be getting another here soon.hopefully 93svt :rockyou:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online