valve covers

sickride

Reaction score
had a question about valve covers and what aftermarket valve covers some of u guys went with i have a 94 gt and am looking to get some
:help2:

ryclef331

Reaction score
They are few and far between due to the placement of the alternators on our cars. I run a set of the JEGS tall cast covers that I notched for alternator clearance. You ALSO have to beware that tall covers can more than likely hit your intake unless you run a spacer.

OP
OP
S

sickride

Reaction score
the problem i have is i am using 1.7 rockers and cobra intake, and the other thing is the egr. I have a 1" spacer but have yet to install it i thought of
changing it to fox body style and get rid of the elbow for the intake but i think i would have to get alot more pieces

Anrev

Reaction score
With the finned Ford Racing VC's.

stang18.jpg

I have a TF 1" spacer kit coming from Summit for the intake. But a buddy of mine is running these on his 95 Cobra and doesnt have any alt. clearence problems. But he did use a 1/2" spacer and then did some clearencing on his Cobra intake and the VC's.

OP
OP
S

sickride

Reaction score
with the 1" spacer i take it you are not using an egr

95-stang

Reaction score
Thats a nice looking motor build going on.
I have asked almost everywhere, and it seems there almost no bolt on covers, you need to modify something.
I'm going to have mine chromed ok its not alloy, but at least i know they will fit back on. :)

OP
OP
S

sickride

Reaction score
right now i am using some old style valve covers because the stock ones hit my rockers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online