For Sale Valve Springs, 1.6 RR, Clutch

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Anyone? Throw me an offer. This stuff is just slowly taking over my room!

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Hmm...you all must be poor and saving to buy my parts.

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Got any pics of the coilovers?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Here ya go, I never installed them on my car and bought them from another member on here. Everything you need to toss them right on your car!

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Im going to start picking through this thread and putting things on my car I have for sale just to show you all what youve been missing out on.

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
I want those coil overs but money problems. Lol
Are those front or rear?

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

Just fronts lol. Ive had alot of interest but no one seems to have the money. Alot of low balls, if I dont get my asking price soon Ill probably just put them on my car ha.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Well if I have $225 once all my money's straightened out with my friend buying his car I'll be wanting them.. But that wouldn't be for another week I'm a half or so.
I need to start collecting parts to slam my car now that I've ordered everything to get it on the road... Lol

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Well if I have $225 once all my money's straightened out with my friend buying his car I'll be wanting them.. But that wouldn't be for another week I'm a half or so.
I need to start collecting parts to slam my car now that I've ordered everything to get it on the road... Lol

Well as of right now I have one person I am waiting on until monday. Now how sure are you on getting these? I have a few shows I could throw these on for but if you are really going to pick them up then I wont.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
TanTop's Big Ol Sale Thread (Coilovers!, Lights, Seats)

Well as of right now I have one person I am waiting on until monday. Now how sure are you on getting these? I have a few shows I could throw these on for but if you are really going to pick them up then I wont.

No not that sure. All the money I loaned my friend to help him get a car and the parts I picked up for him I'm not sure how much he owes me at the moment due to me getting the wheels off the car he's buying.. Lmao. If the other guy wants him let him have them and if you want to throw them on your car go for it.. If I have enough money and you still want to sell them I'll let you know...

I 100% want them
Just don't know if I can afford them xD

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
No not that sure. All the money I loaned my friend to help him get a car and the parts I picked up for him I'm not sure how much he owes me at the moment due to me getting the wheels off the car he's buying.. Lmao. If the other guy wants him let him have them and if you want to throw them on your car go for it.. If I have enough money and you still want to sell them I'll let you know...

I 100% want them
Just don't know if I can afford them xD

Ok man I gotcha haha well let me know either way!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.