For Sale Valve Springs, 1.6 RR, Clutch

TanTop94

Reaction score
Decided it would be smart to have a dedicated sale thread as I start to go through a few things in my garage and attempt to clear some parts out of my room. Prices won't include shipping unless stated other wise. All items are obo!

Emerson Cam Valve Springs E915170- $250
Sealed Power Oil Pump 224-41143V: $65
Sealed Power Hydraulic Roller Lifters HT-2205: $144 for 16
94-04 Moog Inner Tie-rods(2)- $30
94-04 OEM replacement Outer Tie-rod ends-$20
Standard OE Plus Performance Spark plug wires- $30
Wheel hub and bearing-$15
Power steering pump+Reservoir(All black)-$50
Window Motor-$15
US Industries Alternator: $70
ACDelco Starter- $45
Upper Radiator Hose- $15
Stock 95 GT Strut tower brace, could use sand and painting: $25

Clutch Kit-Signature Series VALEO 62672004 fits 86-95 Ford Mustang 5.0L-V8: $180

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Do they even play Lacrosse outside of NorthEast/Mid Atlantic?

Yes I swear! I have played with kids from all over, Cali, Texas, Florida, Canada, Great Britain, etc. Lacrosse is everywhere, it just needs to grow more in some places more than others lol.

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Hey dude, whats the price for the power seat track and track switch?

The seat track is broken, sliders do not go backwards or forwards. The previous owner managed to sit on the sit that hard. I can try to pull the motor though and the switch. Sorry I should of said track in description instead of bracket.

SVTstang96

Reaction score
The seat track is broken, sliders do not go backwards or forwards. The previous owner managed to sit on the sit that hard. I can try to pull the motor though and the switch. Sorry I should of said track in description instead of bracket.

thats fine, you can leave the whole seat track together if you want. Unless you want to pull it apart for me lol. I would want both motors, wiring, switch, shock, and shafts that go from the foreward/back motor to track

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
thats fine, you can leave the whole seat track together if you want. Unless you want to pull it apart for me lol. I would want both motors, wiring, switch, shock, and shafts that go from the foreward/back motor to track

Id be willing to leave it together for you:grin: makes it easier for me to move lol.

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score

Just had to go out to the garage to get everything you wanted. This all check your list off?

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
images

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Pics of teh stickaz

Bump! Sorry I took the picture of the stickers last night and when I sat in my bed to use my laptop I fell asleep lol! The majority of them are left overs from when we put the stickers on the cabinets in my garage. If you like one and its missing some honestly Ill just throw a few more in there to make sure yall get your moneys worth out of it.

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Bump! Buy my stuff before it goes on eBay! Im giving you all first dibbs..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online