Vanity Plate Pick

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
For a month I keep trying to get "2VTER0R" But it keeps getting denied due to the whole "terror" thing and how our country is today, or so I was told from the DMV. I have it down to a few more...what is your guys vote?

HIGHPSI
NASTY2V
2VMNSTR

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
My local DMV wouldn't let me do NASTY2V. They said that nasty is in appropriate....however my buddy has NASTYSS on his 2010 Camaro...

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
My local DMV wouldn't let me do NASTY2V. They said that nasty is in appropriate....however my buddy has NASTYSS on his 2010 Camaro...

It really is so unorganized and hit or miss. I applied for "2VTER0R" once, got denied. Called them and explained what it meant/was for. Got told oh okay, just send it through again and we will approve it. So, I do. Gets denied again. Call, get told the same thing and to send it through again and it will get approved. So I do it a 3rd time, and it got denied. What a joke

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
For a month I keep trying to get "2VTER0R" But it keeps getting denied due to the whole "terror" thing and how our country is today, or so I was told from the DMV. I have it down to a few more...what is your guys vote?

HIGHPSI
NASTY2V
2VMNSTR

Out of these 3 I would pick HIGHPSI. If you include 2V in it, only mustang (SN95 specifically) people will understand. Literally every other person on the road will have no idea what the plate means. I'd go with something a little easier for everyone to understand, but that's just me. I don't think it's worth getting a custom plate if less than 1% of the people on the road won't get it.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
NOTORNG...

Highpsi sounds cool.
I forget what site I used, but you can view what it'll actually look like.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
2VMNSTR is pretty cool. What about 2FAST2V ?

Thats actually a great one, I haven't seen that one around yet. Thanks for the idea!

Out of these 3 I would pick HIGHPSI. If you include 2V in it, only mustang (SN95 specifically) people will understand. Literally every other person on the road will have no idea what the plate means. I'd go with something a little easier for everyone to understand, but that's just me. I don't think it's worth getting a custom plate if less than 1% of the people on the road won't get it.

Thats actually a pretty good point.

NOTORNG...

Highpsi sounds cool.
I forget what site I used, but you can view what it'll actually look like.

I'll have to check that out.

slow90coupe

Reaction score
I'm probably going to get "JUSTA2V", but your car is more deserving since it actually makes power.

chris91

Reaction score
I went to the office for mine. The chick was going to say no until I asked her to ask her supervisor. They asked what was up with EVIL and I told them the car was all Black and she approved it.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Don't feel bad. Mine got declined last year as well.

I guess "YOU DTF" wasn't appropriate. And it took a whopping 3 months to get my money back.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Haha that's pretty funny. It seems like absolutely any negative sounding word gets denied so ill have to go with something plain and simple that they won't have questions on. Luckily their reimbursement every time it gets declined is fairly quick here in NJ, about a week

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online