VenomousCobraR's Round 1 of pics...

95Boss

Reaction score
Beautiful car. I would have left the Saleen wing on, though.

OP
OP
V

VenomousCobraR

Reaction score
thanks alot guys...I actually just washed her this morning...hasnt been washed in like, a YEAR! omg, what a difference. Used that Meguiar's NXT paste...i can't say enough about it...paint is smooth as ice!

02GT

Reaction score
If you had bigger exhaust tips it would look sick as hell. I actually like the black tail light bezels alot.

BTW, how did you paint your door handles on the enterior, or did you order them like that. I was going to paint mine black but it looks extremely hard taping it off.

95pootang

Reaction score
your car looks awesome man , but thoses rims do not do it justice. get some deep dish rims and that car would turn heads more than a good looking hooker walking down main street. keep up the great work.

OP
OP
V

VenomousCobraR

Reaction score
RubiconSix94v6 said:
If you had bigger exhaust tips it would look sick as hell. I actually like the black tail light bezels alot.

BTW, how did you paint your door handles on the enterior, or did you order them like that. I was going to paint mine black but it looks extremely hard taping it off.

Well next month I am pullin' off the Flow-40's and slappin in SLP's, so you already read my mind....as for the bezels, just pop em off, prep em' and shoot. Took 20 min.

OP
OP
V

VenomousCobraR

Reaction score
Here are some front on pics of the Stalker. I cropped the tinted headlights and Cobra emblem, lemme know what you think. Same goes for the side-view with cropped, black 20'' DD Bullitts. I NEED INPUT ON THIS...thx everyone !

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
Nice car, color, and really nice stance.. keepin it mustang style O0

I would put the 18" deep dish black bullits if i were you.. the 20's just look TOO big for the 94-98's but seem to work really well with the 05-07

OP
OP
V

VenomousCobraR

Reaction score
Has anyone seen a set of 18" DD where the front 2 wheels dont stick out in the front? A friend of mine just bought the Cobra R DD's in a 17" and the fronts are a little off....Suggestions on a Wheels/tire combo for me? I wanna go black.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online