Very productive last couple of days. Especially today!

Anrev

Reaction score
So it started out with me calling a guy from craigslist about a convertible boot. We arranged to meet up sometime after lunch.

Then I headed up to Thornton to see another guy from craigslist about a 95 vert he was parting out. I got his rear trim panels and driver side switch panel. My trim panels were missing the speaker grills, and anyone who has owned a SN95 knows about the driver side switch panels. Got all that for $65. We got to talking shop for a bit and he noticed that I was missing the cover plate for the antenna and GAVE me the one off of his. What a nice guy! So then he asks me if Im interested in his Flowmaster exhaust. I look it over and it looked pretty good. So I paid him $150 for that. Gotta go pick it up this weekend. (no more crap I got screwed over half falling off rusted out wanna be real exhaust for me!)

So I headed back down to meet up with the guy about the boot. We put it on and it looks SWEET. Looks almost new! He says "Just gimme $20 for it and its yours." :eek: ummm OK! Drove home with the top down! 8)

Last night I got my new UPR adjustable shift arm installed. Man is that nice. Got the shift handle positioned RIGHT where I want it.

Got clear head lights ordered last weekend. So those should be here soon.

Ive just been having alot of fun getting stuff done on my Stang! Interior will be installed next week. Paint the week after that. :thumb:
And my wife didnt want this car to turn into a money pit..... :rollinglaugh:

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Damn you got the vert boot for $20 :eek:
I see then selling for $200 + on ebay...

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That's awsome, congrads.
-click- the "FEEL GREAT" link below my sig :)

S

scarface

whats a convertible boot ??? Congrats on all the deals :)

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Anrev said:
Dalamar said:
-click- the "FEEL GREAT" link below my sig :)

:hammer:

x2! and man its fun to dump that hard earned money into our stangs... just wait till your outa the money though.. haha it sux.. badly! awesome deals though none the less!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online