Video of my Boyfriend's Car...

01SportChic

Reaction score
Well we went out to the new Moroso, now known as Palm Beach International Raceway. Jake (my b/f) ran last Saturday at the grand opening, and ran a 11.9@120 on 6 lbs of boost, 11.5@124 on 7 1/2 lbs, and 11.11@131 on 10lbs LOL. All of this was done with a best of a 1.9 60' because he was running on his 275/40-17 Nitto Drag Radials. And FYI if it isn't noticeable, Jake has been concentrating on trap speed more than anything :p

Last night was a very mucky night, and very busy for test and tune, so of course the track was crap from all the street tires running. To explain the video's, he did a descent burnout, so he staged, got his car ready on the foot brake, and as he launched the car leaned out. So that's the explanation for the very crappy launch/60'. I took the video's on my digital camera, so sorry they are crappy, but I do say the time and trap speed at the end. From the bad launch, he lost about 6 tenths out of the 1/4...so that can give you an idea of the mph he lost :angry7:

OP
OP

01SportChic

Reaction score
btw...if you are wondering, that weird exhaust sound is his car LOL..he's running open wastegates...the car SCREAMS when he gets into boost ha

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
death to all crapmaros!!!! that's awesome!!!! my second fav pac green...

these smilies are cool, wtf is this guy doin? :la: :wav: ha, look it's kermit... it's not easy...being green... :kermit: papa smurf??? :icon_bigsmurf:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online