Video of my car

OP
OP
F

FST-HUH

Reaction score
Quick96Mystic said:
Nice fucking choice in catback man!! Borla is the shit!!

Did you buy this car from the guy with the sonic blue f-350 and sonic blue cobra?

Sick ass car man!! 94-98 Saleens are the shit!!

btw you got a pushrod motor in there or a modular?

yeah, you are right I did buy it from Mike K. Guy that now has sonic blue cobra and f350. He's a very nice guy and took a graet care of this car.
Oh it's a mod motor in it. Yeah I freakn' love borla. It doesn't even sound like a mustang to be honest. LOL. Again thanks for all the nice words guys.

sweetstang94

Reaction score
holy wow that is a beauty! thought mine was nice. sweet video 2! where u from?

cmher18

Reaction score
Heres another shot From our local cruise This car catches everyones eye its sexy for sure

[attachment deleted by admin]

snoball

Reaction score
Our cruise was badass! 50+ cars! And sexy saleen as always.

OP
OP
F

FST-HUH

Reaction score
Thank's guys... Yeah Cruise was awesome, I finally got to see Snoball's COBRA, it looks freakn sick. If I was ever to change my car it would be for sn95 white cobra. Also Chris's car finally got to see some sun after half a year of modding it. It shure did turn out nice.
As far as tires and rims Front ones are 18x9 with 245's and back ones 18x10.5 with 315's.

MyBoxersSayJoe

Reaction score
i love sn95 saleens! car looks sexy rollin'

hahaha it's nice to see a video with mustangs with music other than disturbed or linkin park.

cmher18

Reaction score
FST-HUH said:
Thank's guys... Yeah Cruise was awesome, I finally got to see Snoball's COBRA, it looks freakn sick. If I was ever to change my car it would be for sn95 white cobra. Also Chris's car finally got to see some sun after half a year of modding it. It shure did turn out nice.
As far as tires and rims Front ones are 18x9 with 245's and back ones 18x10.5 with 315's.

Ya its about time.I think i have put more miles on it already in the last 2 months then i did all last year. Its going to be a sick summer this year. My car been down for why to long..

cmher18

Reaction score
Snowball Verny nice car. I saw it but didnt no it was yours. O0 Very nice

Did u see that Viper smoke um like 20 ft getting on the Highway? :pimp2:

snoball

Reaction score
Yeah turns out thats a guy from my schools Dad. Found that out cuz a chick im friends with said it mightve been him because he gets a new one every year and trades the old one in.(shes going out with the kid) Very nice car.

Your cars was badass. Thanks for the compliments fst-huh and cmhere.

People from my highschool live off 21 and some on M and they said they were watching everyone race from the top of the bluffs and cliffs on their fourwheelers.

Demolisher

Reaction score
damn bro ur car is the shit O0 that makes me wish i wouldnt have sold my BORLA EXHAUST lol

OP
OP
F

FST-HUH

Reaction score
I'll have more vids. soon. Damn demolisher your car looks pure sex. :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online