video of my car

strokergt

Reaction score
this video is about 3 years old but i thought that i'd show it since im new to the site, im working on a new one now.... let me know what you think
I also added one from mustangweek 2006 that i did, all video was captured by us and we didnt borrow any from anyone else.

OP
OP
S

strokergt

Reaction score
yeah me too.... i only live 2 hours from it, but my car has a spun bearing in it and im not going to mustangweek without it.
it would just piss me off and i'd be saying that i wish i had my car all week long so im gonna have to wait till next year, but car will be right by then

ALITL8

Reaction score
good videos... less music volume, more mustang tire spinnin and exhaust sounds O0

OP
OP
S

strokergt

Reaction score
thanks..... thats kinda what i was thinking after i made it, but it was my first one so i went with it.

ALITL8

Reaction score
strokergt said:
thanks..... thats kinda what i was thinking after i made it, but it was my first one so i went with it.

yep, a lot of youtubers do it. i usually turn the music down when i drive my stang... its funny, i spent good money on car audio too :dunno:

fastgtfairlane

Reaction score
strokergt, where are you located? the videos were sweet. im totally going down to mustang week this year. im 1.5hrs away. the mustang that lost it and spun out over the median into another car was rediculous. your car is pretty nice. diggin the 03 bumper.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I think that is the third video of a car that did the EXACT same thing at that spot. Take off from the red light, get squirrely, then hit the parked cars in the other lane. :(

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Nice man... btw i love the way your car sounds.

O/r h and flows?? Cobra Engine??? :behind:

mean green

Reaction score
very nice bro ya i didnt make it this year but i did go last year and yes i m lkeing the 03 cobra bumper on the sn95 and ya where are you located ???

QwanSanchez

Reaction score
God our cars would look soo damn sexy with the 03-04 cobra front bumpers if we could just get the fitment right :khobra:

Late4Work

Reaction score
Ill be there next year........missed goin this year barely

Whitepony

Reaction score
How on earth did that moron spin out :rant: must hav ben a bad set up :dunno:. or to much power for the car to handle hahaha oh well it made me laugh :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online