Video of my KOBRAAAAAAA and a pic

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
didnt he say today was the interview???.... and i know what your mean my buddy had 410's on his 98 blown cobra and now hes goin with 4 30's crazy

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
hmmm I think it was today :dunno: have to go over to his thread and check for sure

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
just checked its tommorrow.... i just applied for a job yesterday working for the state department im very familiar with the job and it start pay is 17.55 an hour so i hope i get it wish me luck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
just checked its tommorrow.... i just applied for a job yesterday working for the state department im very familiar with the job and it start pay is 17.55 an hour so i hope i get it wish me luck

good luck :angel:

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
SvtBlack95 said:

good luck :angel:
ditto!

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
thanks this job would be the boost i need in my life.... nothin sucks more then being in a finacial hole

S

scarface

SvtBlack95 said:
nice vid trey car sounds good

+1 :)
SvtBlack95 said:
thanks this job would be the boost i need in my life.... nothin sucks more then being in a finacial hole
Well good luck bro. Nothing boosts self esteme better than a great new job :thumb:

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
whoaaa.. this thread has taken off.. ive been over at my friends all week and haven't really checked the forums. well members ride section anyways.. umm i really want some gears! 4.10's or 4.30's. (most likely 4.10's because i do a little highway driving sometimes).

and today was a very bad day for me... i will not lie, i broke down today.. pretty badly. i did shed some tears, idk its just starting to get tough.. im realllllly stressed out right now.

first off, i make almost straight A's in school. well i got a 70 on a quiz in calculus (i was absent for the review and stuff so i wasn't prepared but i thought i knew the material, so i took it... bad idea i guess)... i did bad on another quiz in english because again of my absence and i wasn't nearly prepared.. and my dad is threatening to sell the car if i dont get a job. (i know he can afford it though, im not saying that i will continue to let him pay, because im not one to do that.. but he says he cant afford it and he can. he pays $2000, yes 3 zeros, a month for my 24 year old sisters crap but can't pay 266 for my car? if he sells it, i wont forgive him for it.. i know its my responsibility but he has no reason to sell it just to teach me a lesson. he uses me as a lesson for my sister, and im 17... its dumb.)

and then there is the interview.. the interview was today. my very first interview. and it wasn't really an interview at all, they put us in groups of four and we had to do some role playing stuff. and uhhh i know my electronics... i know them good. but i was sooooooo nervous because it was my first interview.. so i get ready for my part and i couldn't really think and i said something that i will admit was pretty dumb.. but my mind was racing.. so after i said this, one of the kids in my group just starts laughing. you have nooo idea how bad i wanted to just nail him in his mouth. i was seriously pissed because that is so disrepectful (in my eyes).. im sittin here trying to do my best at my first interview type thing and some ****** is laughing.... i hope the employee that was watching us saw that. i should have pointed it out but i kept on going. i lost focus after that though so idk if i got a good rating in that guys eyes or not. but im applying at like every place this week so im getting me a job. idc what it is, i will find something better later.

and as far as the exhaust setup goes, its a mac o/r hpipe and 2 chamber flows. stock manifolds btw. thanks for all the kind complements guys..

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
ahhh, the rummble from a off road pipe...........I miss that :-[

that was my cure after the interview.. i just got on it a little bit and i was pretty happy. :D

things are kinda looking up though guys! well not the job part, but that will come shortly. but i got my 9 weeks report card (we have 4 nine weeks in the school year, so these are the big report cards that are averaged together..) and i added up my gpa, our school does a 100 point scale gpa, and mine is currently a 91.4! so im really stoked about that, and for you guys that used the 4.0 gpa scale, thats a 3.8! so i was supppppper happy!

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I know what it can be like. I'm 16 and fortunately for me, I paid for my car in cash with my own money. Your car sounds good.

By the way, you look like this kid that goes to my school.....weird :D

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
hahha maybe i am that kid.. lol nah but i wish i could have payed my car in cash... lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell