Vortech supercharged 347 stroker radiator upgrade.

OP
OP
T

Tigerrrr22

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions. This is a great place to make decisions about SN95 cars.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
that doesn't bother me nearly as much as the kids that tell you one little snippet of info of what is wrong and then want you to basically come over to their place and hold their hand/wipe their butt and do everything for you. I mean if you can't give them a link to the exact part they need(at the cheapest price), and a link to a video showing them how to do change the exact fuse that is blown then they don't know what to do.

White has a couple of accounts as well.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
that doesn't bother me nearly as much as the kids that tell you one little snippet of info of what is wrong and then want you to basically come over to their place and hold their hand/wipe their butt and do everything for you. I mean if you can't give them a link to the exact part they need(at the cheapest price), and a link to a video showing them how to do change the exact fuse that is blown then they don't know what to do.

White has a couple of accounts as well.

Or they come in asking for help and then all of a sudden they know more then everyone else

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Or they come in asking for help and then all of a sudden they know more then everyone else
Yea I kind of love and hate when they get the exact info they need, and then ignore it. I just know there was probably a point sometime later when the dufus realized it, and yet I know they will not learn from it...

OP
OP
T

Tigerrrr22

Reaction score
I ordered the 94-96 Mustang Champion radiator. It's aluminum, 3 row, with a customized shroud with dual 12" fans. Also a 2" X 13" stainless steel overflow tank added. It should be exactly what the 94 needs! A hood vent heat extractor to be added as well. Great to know you guys have had good experiences with Champion!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online