Vouch Thread for Me

Discussion in 'Good Guys/Bad Guys' started by Justin_Bradley, Jul 23, 2006.

1. Justin_Bradley

Justin_Bradley New Member

If you have sold me anything or bought anything from me, please leave some feedback. Thanks.

2. Goindeafonmtx

Goindeafonmtx Active Member

Well, I'm not the kind of guy to church things up, so I'll tell it like it is. I contacted him about a couple things that I needed. I need a seatbelt bolt, mach 460 tweeter delete thingys, and a shifter bezel. Everything was awesome and perfect except the shifter bezel. It had a crack in it. To most people it wouldn't bother them, but this is the third one I have bought that the seller has told me it was in good condition. Meh, I guess it doesn't matter.

3. Justin_Bradley

Inspected it before shipping. I am pretty sure it had no cracks in it. Could you send me a picture of it because it really bothers me when I miss stuff like this.

4. MeanGrn Gt

MeanGrn Gt Well-Known Member

Well i bought the taillights from him that i was going to have paul paint/tint for me. Now i have been waiting a while for them to just atleast get to pauls so i know that they are ok and paul gets them and then sees the passenger side taillight is busted. So far there has been atleast 2 cases of him sending out parts that were supposed to be in good shape that were actually broken and useless... think twice before getting anything from him maybe. :nonono:

5. Justin_Bradley

USPS does sell insurance, and if you ask for it I will buy it.