Vouch Thread for Me

Justin_Bradley

Reaction score
If you have sold me anything or bought anything from me, please leave some feedback. Thanks.

Goindeafonmtx

Reaction score
Well, I'm not the kind of guy to church things up, so I'll tell it like it is. I contacted him about a couple things that I needed. I need a seatbelt bolt, mach 460 tweeter delete thingys, and a shifter bezel. Everything was awesome and perfect except the shifter bezel. It had a crack in it. To most people it wouldn't bother them, but this is the third one I have bought that the seller has told me it was in good condition. Meh, I guess it doesn't matter.

OP
OP
J

Justin_Bradley

Reaction score
Inspected it before shipping. I am pretty sure it had no cracks in it. Could you send me a picture of it because it really bothers me when I miss stuff like this.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Well i bought the taillights from him that i was going to have paul paint/tint for me. Now i have been waiting a while for them to just atleast get to pauls so i know that they are ok and paul gets them and then sees the passenger side taillight is busted. So far there has been atleast 2 cases of him sending out parts that were supposed to be in good shape that were actually broken and useless... think twice before getting anything from him maybe. :nonono:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.