VT engines?

st4ng07

Reaction score
How much would a 4.6 engine with internals cost from vt? Like base price? I wanna do an engine swap this summer...and its hard to find a pi engine under a grand. My friend was gonna swap a 4v into his but backed out just recently. I was planning to by his old pi 2v. Does anybody else have a few ideas what I could do? Besides the pi swap? THis summer im doing all of my suspension, k-member, adjustable struts/shocks, subframe connectors, springs, panhard bar, sway bars, strut tower brace, upper and lower control arms, and I think thats it. THis may I will have either 3.73 or 4.10 gears. I plan to get drag radials sometime this summer also. My plan was to do all of this and get the engine around the end of summer or sometime in the fall?

firstonraceday

Reaction score
not sure on the prices of a complete motor but i know their shit is expensive and well worth it from what I hear....... vtengines.com

blackfang

Reaction score
Anything you get from Jim and Scott will be top notch and well worth every penny! O0

Pennywise2

Reaction score
Get a shortblock from VT engines if you can afford it.
Their products and customer service is simply awesome
and they will help you every step of the way.
Talk to Scott he will hook you up.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
www.vtengines.com

they are great guys and very helpful.
I purchased my heads/cams from them as well as my forged manley rotating assembly and every transaction was smooth and fast. I even ordered a few things from them on myspace :) now thats service.

sardeanie

Reaction score
No one wants to admit what they spent, including me. Kind of a denial thing. But my motor rocks and it's the VT stroker kit!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online