Walk Around Vid of my 95 5.0

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Exactly lmao. I can't have fun with mine at stock height sometimes. Yeah the sig pic is photoshopped, sits about 10x higher haha. I wish it was that low, but that ain't happenin. I love my 5.0 too, just wish mine was stick, its a pig off the line. Auto's are just boring, no fun lol

Haha we all have wishful thinking haha.. yea definitely got that 4x4 status like crazy right now... but my first mustang was auto as well and I could never do that again ! my gt and my cobra are 5 speeds and I could never go back. So much more fun to drive. i'd fall asleep behind the wheel of an auto lol but hey man for a first car, your not doing so bad.. work in progress.. took me a while before I got to really do what I want, and im still so so so soooooooooo far away from being done with my gt lol it never ends! :BangHead:

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Haha we all have wishful thinking haha.. yea definitely got that 4x4 status like crazy right now... but my first mustang was auto as well and I could never do that again ! my gt and my cobra are 5 speeds and I could never go back. So much more fun to drive. i'd fall asleep behind the wheel of an auto lol but hey man for a first car, your not doing so bad.. work in progress.. took me a while before I got to really do what I want, and im still so so so soooooooooo far away from being done with my gt lol it never ends! :BangHead:
Nice lol. Yeah i love this damn thing, it maybe slow and an auto but it looks good and sounds good lol. Definitely a work in progress, getting some paint work done soon.. More mods will come lol, but im sure you know none of this shit is cheap lol. My parents were real strict in the beginning about what i could do, performance mods and other shit. Only performance mods i have are full exhaust, cai and a bigger maf lol. But ya know what, im working, putting my own $$ into the car and its going exactly how i want it to. Now i gotta convince my dad to let me do gears lol

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Nice lol. Yeah i love this damn thing, it maybe slow and an auto but it looks good and sounds good lol. Definitely a work in progress, getting some paint work done soon.. More mods will come lol, but im sure you know none of this shit is cheap lol. My parents were real strict in the beginning about what i could do, performance mods and other shit. Only performance mods i have are full exhaust, cai and a bigger maf lol. But ya know what, im working, putting my own $$ into the car and its going exactly how i want it to. Now i gotta convince my dad to let me do gears lol

haha trust me my parents wouldn't let me do shit! with my first car. they are even against it now ESPECIALLY the turbo haha but its my money, I paid to have it done, sure I have plenty to do like a paint job around march/april but if its my money what are they really going to say? and what are you going to upgrade your gears too? I love my 3.73s in gt

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
haha trust me my parents wouldn't let me do shit! with my first car. they are even against it now ESPECIALLY the turbo haha but its my money, I paid to have it done, sure I have plenty to do like a paint job around march/april but if its my money what are they really going to say? and what are you going to upgrade your gears too? I love my 3.73s in gt

lmao. My dad wants me to do hci, if i ever put a s/c or turbo on i'd get killed haha. right now i just need to get my S281 painted, front bumper and order new headlights & sidemarkers. Than when i have the money maybe weld in full length subframe connectors. I'd like to do either 3.73s or 4.10s. One mechanic says 4.10s are perfect, other says 3.73s are a better dd gear. Idk the aode needs the 4.10s imo, and especially since these cars are heavy too lol

1bad9d5

Reaction score
lmao. My dad wants me to do hci, if i ever put a s/c or turbo on i'd get killed haha. right now i just need to get my S281 painted, front bumper and order new headlights & sidemarkers. Than when i have the money maybe weld in full length subframe connectors. I'd like to do either 3.73s or 4.10s. One mechanic says 4.10s are perfect, other says 3.73s are a better dd gear. Idk the aode needs the 4.10s imo, and especially since these cars are heavy too lol

yea my 95 cobra got some 4.10s and she accelerates like crazy, I mean when your doing 80 honestly there really is no big difference at all between 2 so cruising on the highway wont get affected, 4.10s obviously pull harder, but your top end shortens a little more, not that you get the chance to see it often or for very long since we live in NY. its all preference. and yea well my father cant say anything, hes got a 07 Shelby gt with a 4.6L ford racing crate motor with a 2.3L whipple attached to it and 4.10s... so he knows me buying a turbo is something he had no say in lol helps that I don't live with him either but yea lol 4.10s will really wake your car up though for sure, especially in an auto, good luck hooking at the line lol

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
yea my 95 cobra got some 4.10s and she accelerates like crazy, I mean when your doing 80 honestly there really is no big difference at all between 2 so cruising on the highway wont get affected, 4.10s obviously pull harder, but your top end shortens a little more, not that you get the chance to see it often or for very long since we live in NY. its all preference. and yea well my father cant say anything, hes got a 07 Shelby gt with a 4.6L ford racing crate motor with a 2.3L whipple attached to it and 4.10s... so he knows me buying a turbo is something he had no say in lol helps that I don't live with him either but yea lol 4.10s will really wake your car up though for sure, especially in an auto, good luck hooking at the line lol

lol must be nasty man. I'm not worried about top end too much, like you said its rare to be going that fast anyways. And besides when i do the hci swap, top ends gonna be a lot stronger too. his shelby gt must be a rocket lol, who's is faster? think ill go with the 4.10s when the time comes. Right now i can floor it off the line, doesn't squeal the tires at all =\ If i footbrake it ans bring the rpms up a little, then they squeal lol. I'd rather have the 4.10s for that down low acceleration mostly

1bad9d5

Reaction score
lol must be nasty man. I'm not worried about top end too much, like you said its rare to be going that fast anyways. And besides when i do the hci swap, top ends gonna be a lot stronger too. his shelby gt must be a rocket lol, who's is faster? think ill go with the 4.10s when the time comes. Right now i can floor it off the line, doesn't squeal the tires at all =\ If i footbrake it ans bring the rpms up a little, then they squeal lol. I'd rather have the 4.10s for that down low acceleration mostly

Yea we drove his Shelby down to Texas for the event, I enjoyed every single moment of it driving it down there. We haven't been able to put them side to side yet which is unfortunate. Everytime we want to go to the track either something needs checking on his car or mine. Like right now I have a small exhaust leak that is bothering the crap out of me. Hopefully next week I can get it taken care of because he wants to go to Island raceway on 11/2.. He's wants to run an 11.2, I'm hoping to run an 11.4.. So technically he would be faster, but I'm a better driver so were just going to have to wait and see lol and yea I know that feeling man, but don't worry 4.10s will have you spinning all the way through 1st without trying haha and that hci swap im sure will really help make her fun

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online