Want my tail lights to sequence when locking doors with remote...

Wild Horses

Reaction score
I noticed on my GFs 05 that her Raxiom sequentials sequence when the doors are locked with the remote. mine all light up at the same time, so im guessing the remote module output is on the running light circuit.

Where is this box, and where are the outputs so i can run it to the brake light circuits so they can sequence????

Anyone familiar with messing with these things?

joekd

Reaction score
If they are webelectrics or similar to them there is a phone style cable you can disconnect to allow this

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
sounds like they tied the parking light flash into the hazards. Not sure if you mean the keyless unit or the sequencer box asking where they are.

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
sounds like they tied the parking light flash into the hazards. Not sure if you mean the keyless unit or the sequencer box asking where they are.

The keyless unit. Need to find where the output to the lights are so I can tie that into the brake light circuit. My raxiom kit has no plugs or adjustments.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
well it depends on who installed it. Stock is in the trunk, aftermarket likes to go in the drivers kick panel or above the knee bolster by the ignition column. More then likely her parking light flash on the keyless was tied into her hazards lights to get them to sequence.

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
well it depends on who installed it. Stock is in the trunk, aftermarket likes to go in the drivers kick panel or above the knee bolster by the ignition column. More then likely her parking light flash on the keyless was tied into her hazards lights to get them to sequence.

Pretty sure it's factory. I've had to program new remotes in the trunk panel. So the outputs should be in the trunk factory?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
The module is back there so that is where would go for the wiring and if so it might make it easy for you. It could be as simple as finding the parking light output wire splicing that into the sequence module but I am not for sure with that. AT the very least if you did that I would think you would need to diode/relay isolate the wire so that you don't end up sending power back to the sequencer by just turning on your parking lights.

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
The module is back there so that is where would go for the wiring and if so it might make it easy for you. It could be as simple as finding the parking light output wire splicing that into the sequence module but I am not for sure with that. AT the very least if you did that I would think you would need to diode/relay isolate the wire so that you don't end up sending power back to the sequencer by just turning on your parking lights.

gonna take a look at this tomorrow. I'll post back.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
the factory parking light wire color is normally brown so take a meter/test light and see if you can find one back there at the keyless entry. Should show +12v with the parking lights on, but might be isolated to where they will only show power when the keyless is pushed so if you can't find power with the lights on try the remote.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.