want some info on a rim

Slow98GT

Reaction score
I was looking threw mm&ff last night and saw a discounttire ad and it had junkyard dog wheels. So I went and looked at there site and the rim tire combo is kinda pricy at $1640 but I think that I might get them in jan anyway. Here is the link http://www.discounttiredirect.com/d...=1&sw=f&typ=t&pc=38448-59822&rd=17&vid=006602
Have any of yall seen them before how do yall think that they would look on a deep forest green 98 gt? Well this is all that I'm going to go on about this for now so thanks for any input.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thats not a bad price with those wheels.

Here is a similar set on a DFG stang...I think they look wicked.
sixteen.jpg

S

scarface

Matt94GT said:
Thats not a bad price with those wheels.

Here is a similar set on a DFG stang...I think they look wicked.
sixteen.jpg
those are the boyd coddington smoothies II I think...very simmilar. I think they would look great!

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yep they are smoothies and they look badass!

OP
OP
S

Slow98GT

Reaction score
yeah i think that they will be the first thing that i buy followed by springs to lower it and the proformance parts

MAXX RS4

Reaction score
If I had the money I would have gotten those or the Torq Thrust II's over my bullits. I've seen them in person and they are just beautiful.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
yep had 18x10 deep dish on my car, the reason they say they wont fit a 99+ CORBA is because of a bolt that is on the IRS rear end. However it is no big deal, if your car is lowered it will clear the bolt, and if it is not all you have to do is either get a lower profile bolt or shave some of the meat off the existing one. I already had mine lowered so I had no problems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online