Want To Buy wanted, Looking for a 94-98 cobra bumper, painted or unpainted(laser red pref)

hottwheels04

Reaction score
wanted, Looking for a front 94-98 cobra bumper, painted or unpainted, Looking for ones laser red in color / painted or unpainted. looking to spend around $100-$200, being shipping is prob $100 alone. let me kno if anybody has a unfaded laser red cobra bumper!! message me or let me know.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You will be spending $300-400 on a used oem unless you can find one cheap locally.

ReplicaR

Reaction score
I found OEM one that's on my car right now, and even though at the time I didn't need it, I still bought it because it was going for 150 bucks. Very glad that I did, because later that year I rearended someone, and needed to replace my aftermarket Cobra bumper with OEM one. OEM fitment is a lot better than aftermarket one, I can definitely say that.

OP
OP
H

hottwheels04

Reaction score
I found OEM one that's on my car right now, and even though at the time I didn't need it, I still bought it because it was going for 150 bucks. Very glad that I did, because later that year I rearended someone, and needed to replace my aftermarket Cobra bumper with OEM one. OEM fitment is a lot better than aftermarket one, I can definitely say that.
thanks for the info, I'M hopeing I can find somebody with a laser red take off oem bumper, i see people parting out cobras all the time on here, prob is for big $, shipping is killer, so I'm looking to spend $200+ shipping/ prob is everybody wants like $400 and shipping or wont ship. so Im better off buying new at that point, I can buy a new one for $299, and friend can paint one I work for paint company I can make the paint. I just rather not have to go through that because it wont match it will be to new painted to match my factory 140k milage paint. problem with laser red is theres no in between my is clean on a scale of 1 to 10 my is a 6-8, most are a 1-5 or 9 or 10. most are either faded shity faserpink lol or like my buddys laser red cobra has 40k miles on it and its a 1996 thing is like shworoom mint paint. so I rather find a already painted take off oem bumper thats not to faded.

cameron57

Reaction score
You can get them on amazon for 150ish on painted just saying

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Check louisville.craigslist. Some one is parting out a cobra or cobra clone. I think its black in color

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.