Warning: Probe Industries!

Eastcoast5.0

Reaction score
Just a heads up, I've tried to contact Probe about my faulty rockers for 2 months now via e-mail and only got 2 bullshit replies. I called today about it and they guy on the phone acted like I was shit on his shoe. He had the WORST attitude I've ever seen in my life. Honestly, I've never been on the other end of the phone from anyone like that. He told me he could not help me, he did not know what I was talking about and told me to not call them again. GOOD, great company :lame:

Nick

Reaction score
Do you remember who you talked to? I always deal with Tim. He is a straight guy, never done me wrong.

OP
OP
E

Eastcoast5.0

Reaction score
I'm kicking myself for not getting the name of the guy. I was in such a aww that he was such a dick to me I wasn't thinking. The 2 emails I got were from Galen Rouse....

stangkrew94

Reaction score
If you Paid with a CC. Charge it back on them. Then you will get some Help. I had a Sim problem with them. They Put a 93 timing cover on a motor that was for my 94. All Over the invoice said 1994 mustang GT. I got the run around a few time's then just did a charge back on my Visa. That got there attn: Any other Questions Just IM me. :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online