Was bored so I went to the track...

Julian Moore

Reaction score
Decided to head to the track Saturday..man it was cold. I used to run slicks and skinnies, a 125 shot of the gas and power shift my stang to hi 11's. As I have gotten older and tired of switching stuff up at the track I went another route. I currently run an SQ blower and 18 inch drag radials. As the track is 3 hours away, I have to be careful how hard I beat on the car. This was the first time, and I did not power shift. The car ran a 12.2@116 with a 1.9 60 foot. I only ran three times but I was quite happy, spare in the back, half a tank of gas. lol I think I can get this car into the 11's with this set up. I will probable run my slicks and skinnies in the spring, powershift it and finally get a real number instead of what I think it can do. Anyway, thanks for reading, I made it home in 2.5 hours, running at 70-80 and still manged 14 mpg. So all in all, I am real happy with what the car is doing and how well it is running. Peace out!

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Great run, that's awsome.

Wish I could have that much fun when I'm bored. :)

OP
OP
J

Julian Moore

Reaction score
Thanks guys..I was real happy with the times. I mean those 18 inch bullet rims weigh a ton. lol I miss the initial hit of running on Nitrous, but man I don't miss the bottle refills. lol

ALITL8

Reaction score
nice time, Julian!!

and Jeff you got plenty of fun stuff to do when youre bored... did you forget, you posted up about all of it :dunno:

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Those are some nice times.
I hope to do some friday night track time in the spring. The track is only 45 minutes away.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online