OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Are you even old enough to drive?

4fbae6132c9a7.png

the mustang i've pictured isnt mine.... im just a 14 year old in my mom's basement whose put on a ruse to fool all of you for 6 years to gain your approval. I remember back in 2nd grade when i found this site, i thought "This will be where i begin my domination of planet earth!" ......

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
thats funny because i JUST hung up a phone call from "Technical Department" in "Tennessee" .... they were warning me that someone was trying to hack my IP Address (which is a displayed address)... I played dumb and they asked if I was on my computer, I said "yes, i look at naked women on it!" ... then the dude asked me if i was married. I said I had two wives. LOL.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
thats funny because i JUST hung up a phone call from "Technical Department" in "Tennessee" .... they were warning me that someone was trying to hack my IP Address (which is a displayed address)... I played dumb and they asked if I was on my computer, I said "yes, i look at naked women on it!" ... then the dude asked me if i was married. I said I had two wives. LOL.

i just had a call yesterday from a middle eastern guy saying my ip address has been hacked and a virus has been detected lol. said he was from windows tech support. shit had me all worried and freaked out.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
they do a "free" scan of your computer using their "anti-virus" software (which is malware) then charge you money for the program to delete their first program. LOL. is an extortion scam. just take up as much of their time as possible (when convenient) and hang up on them when you get bored. In this case, I couldnt keep my composure after this guy didnt know what "pants" were... and he claimed to be based in Tennesse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online