Wasn't someone renting their fender roller?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
After I get the chin spoiler smoothed in I want to move on to my fenders and do some work on them, including rolling the lips. I thought there was someone here that would ship you his eastwood roller tool for a fee to use and then ship back? Anyone near southern Indiana have one I could rent/use?

95opal

Reaction score
I think 97stanger was renting his not sure if he still has it or rents it.. he's also in NJ if Im not mistaken.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah Mike [MENTION=8229]97stanger[/MENTION] has one that I need to borrow myself :)

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think he ships it out for free, but I'm sure he'll give you a good deal.

I think Mike charges a fee + the price of the tool as a down payment that he will reimburse once he gets it back.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I have an Eastwood fender roller I will rent out. I'm in Orlando, FL. PM me if you are interested.

Edit: I also have the Eastwood heat gun with attachments to heat your fender as you pull.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I ended up selling that tool about a year ago. I would have hooked you up for sure. I personally rented it out a few times, and tried it on my own ride but just couldn't quite get the results I wanted so I sold it.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have an Eastwood fender roller I will rent out. I'm in Orlando, FL. PM me if you are interested.

Edit: I also have the Eastwood heat gun with attachments to heat your fender as you pull.

Willin too ship to southern Indiana?

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sure thing, as long as you are willing to cover shipping. I'm not even sure what that would be, I'd have to price it out on UPS. Let me do that and get back to you with the cost for shipping. What's your zip?

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yes there is one near, no I haven't shipped with them before, but I'm more than happy to. I'm doing some research on shipping greyhound as I type this.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Its Just as easy as the post office but much cheaper. Only difference is they want your phone # and mine. When it gets here they stick it in back and call me to pick it up. I also think its a little more gentle then standard shipping as it doesn't go through the automated conveyor systems that do so much damage. Not to say that in packing/unpacking it can't get hurt but from what I have seen the boxes show up pretty well untouched.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarthur1995

Members online