waxed and shaved, new edge warning

twinscrwed

Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2006
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
well guys as you can tell in the pics, the weather isnt exactly driving weather. So I put a fresh coat of way on, shaved the spoiler, and added a COBRA brake decal.


cobra094ug2.jpg


cobra093sv9.jpg


cobra095kq0.jpg


cobra096te0.jpg


cobra097dy0.jpg


cobra098ha4.jpg


cobra099kv9.jpg


cobra101dc2.jpg
 

JerZeyStangz

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2006
Messages
3,615
Reaction score
39
Location
Northern NJ
your new edge cobra is really stunning, i dont know if its the angle of the light on those pics but it makes me want to have one!! lol :thumb:
 

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Retired Staff
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
13,863
Reaction score
106
Location
SLC, UT
waxed and shaved - I was thinking of something else. :banana:


Nice looking cobra!
 

rick focks

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 8, 2007
Messages
13,611
Reaction score
9
Dalamar said:
waxed and shaved - I was thinking of something else. :banana:


Nice looking cobra!
+1 tease...
seriously...nice car...i wonder what a vert looks like shaved...
 

twinscrwed

Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2006
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
JerZeyStangz said:
your new edge cobra is really stunning, i dont know if its the angle of the light on those pics but it makes me want to have one!! lol :thumb:

it already is dropped 1 inch however im thinking in the spring im going to take out my isos.

as far as exhaust im going to getting a borla cobra r side exhaust, off 00 R number 243 modified by yours truely.
 

19mustang95

Legend
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
6,137
Reaction score
2
twinscrwed said:
it already is dropped 1 inch however im thinking in the spring im going to take out my isos.

as far as exhaust im going to getting a borla cobra r side exhaust, off 00 R number 243 modified by yours truely.

taking out your isos isnt gonna give it the drop it needs, get some new springs...and how are you getting an original Cobra side exhaust? that mut be costing you some dough
 

95KBGT

Legend
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
5,413
Reaction score
0
very clean car, you have allready made it 20x's better O0
 
S

scarface

Guest
funny how everyone likes it now, but when you were getting it, there were tons of haters. I thinkyou have done wonders since you bought it :) Good job O0
 

Black97GT

Post Whore
Joined
Jun 4, 2006
Messages
13,356
Reaction score
0
scarface said:
funny how everyone likes it now, but when you were getting it, there were tons of haters. I thinkyou have done wonders since you bought it :) Good job O0

haha :) Thats my lil brother for ya O0
 

twinscrwed

Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2006
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
SgtMike said:
scarface said:
funny how everyone likes it now, but when you were getting it, there were tons of haters. I thinkyou have done wonders since you bought it :) Good job O0

haha :) Thats my lil brother for ya O0


thanks mikey lol

guys i am no where near being done with it yet. so stay tuned for whats next. :hitit:
 

twinscrwed

Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2006
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
DFG_Pimpin said:
twinscrwed said:
it already is dropped 1 inch however im thinking in the spring im going to take out my isos.

as far as exhaust im going to getting a borla cobra r side exhaust, off 00 R number 243 modified by yours truely.

taking out your isos isnt gonna give it the drop it needs, get some new springs...and how are you getting an original Cobra side exhaust? that mut be costing you some dough


actually im pretty much getting it for free.
 

19mustang95

Legend
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
6,137
Reaction score
2
what, almost for free...do you know how much those tips cost by themself... :eek:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
74,996
Messages
1,454,275
Members
13,629
Latest member
KillaMustang04

Members online

No members online now.
Top