waxed and shaved, new edge warning

twinscrwed

Reaction score
well guys as you can tell in the pics, the weather isnt exactly driving weather. So I put a fresh coat of way on, shaved the spoiler, and added a COBRA brake decal.

cobra094ug2.jpg

cobra093sv9.jpg

cobra095kq0.jpg

cobra096te0.jpg

cobra097dy0.jpg

cobra098ha4.jpg

cobra099kv9.jpg

cobra101dc2.jpg

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
your new edge cobra is really stunning, i dont know if its the angle of the light on those pics but it makes me want to have one!! lol :thumb:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
waxed and shaved - I was thinking of something else. :banana:

Nice looking cobra!

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
Dalamar said:
waxed and shaved - I was thinking of something else. :banana:

Nice looking cobra!
+1 tease...
seriously...nice car...i wonder what a vert looks like shaved...

OP
OP
T

twinscrwed

Reaction score
JerZeyStangz said:
your new edge cobra is really stunning, i dont know if its the angle of the light on those pics but it makes me want to have one!! lol :thumb:

it already is dropped 1 inch however im thinking in the spring im going to take out my isos.

as far as exhaust im going to getting a borla cobra r side exhaust, off 00 R number 243 modified by yours truely.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
twinscrwed said:
it already is dropped 1 inch however im thinking in the spring im going to take out my isos.

as far as exhaust im going to getting a borla cobra r side exhaust, off 00 R number 243 modified by yours truely.

taking out your isos isnt gonna give it the drop it needs, get some new springs...and how are you getting an original Cobra side exhaust? that mut be costing you some dough

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
very clean car, you have allready made it 20x's better O0

S

scarface

funny how everyone likes it now, but when you were getting it, there were tons of haters. I thinkyou have done wonders since you bought it :) Good job O0

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
funny how everyone likes it now, but when you were getting it, there were tons of haters. I thinkyou have done wonders since you bought it :) Good job O0

haha :) Thats my lil brother for ya O0

OP
OP
T

twinscrwed

Reaction score
SgtMike said:
scarface said:

haha :) Thats my lil brother for ya O0

thanks mikey lol

guys i am no where near being done with it yet. so stay tuned for whats next. :hitit:

OP
OP
T

twinscrwed

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
twinscrwed said:

taking out your isos isnt gonna give it the drop it needs, get some new springs...and how are you getting an original Cobra side exhaust? that mut be costing you some dough

actually im pretty much getting it for free.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
what, almost for free...do you know how much those tips cost by themself... :eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online