waxed tonight -pics-

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Washed then decided to wax the stang tonight. Hopefully it will be sunny tomorrow and I can get some good outside shots. Oh and sorry about the disaster of a garage...it's my dad's mess...mostly. I swear!

s12zy.jpg

s20ji.jpg

s32vd.jpg

s44fn.jpg

s52xn.jpg

s62bg.jpg

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
looks great i LOVE black and when i say LOVE i mean LOVE :rockyou:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i love black tooo my friend. i NEEEEED to wax my car.. i havent done it since ive owned it (almost 2 months)! i wash it every week sometimes twice a week but i have never waxed it. idk how to use a buffer or anything like that. i need to get my dad out there to show me how its done. im afraid to use a buffer or w/e you use because i did it on my dads car along time ago and i left it in one spot to long and he had a big circle in his paint hahaha. someone should right up a tutorial or something and show me how to do it really good and what tools/products i should use. it needs a wax job, bad.

your car looks soooooo clean mike. im loving the seats. paint looks gorgeous!

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
hey thanks jerzey. ill def take a look and maybe give it a shot this weekend if i have the time.

thorco3

Reaction score
i'm gonna have to agree with matt and brad on this one, the reflection properties look great for the most part. but in some of the close up pics there appears to be some "stuff" in/on the paint, it could be paint imperfections i guess too. My paints got her blemishes. I'd love to have a fresh paint job but i've got some other plans right now.

OP
OP
B

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea I would have to agree, I definitely wasn't satisfied with the results..

I just used mother's carnuba cleaner wax. It was all done by hand. I applied it with a microfiber applicator pad and buffed it off with microfiber towels. The paint on the car is definitely not perfect..when I wax it I notice all the little blemishes. There seems to be a lot of spots on the car that have some overspray. Do you have any reccomendations on how to get a really good looking shine? I only waxed it..I have never used polish before would that help?

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
invest in a porter cable 7424 if you can afford one and before waxing use a pre wax polisher or cleaner then put on a good quality wax. i reccomend looking at those links that were posted you can learn a lot. I am getting a pc 7424 soon hopefully

OP
OP
B

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score

joshs95

Reaction score
i wish i had the money to paint mine black its such a sexy color

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter