Way Too Low...

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
A question I don't think has been asked -- have you contacted Eibach directly? I'm sure they more than likely have a Tech department that could help.

Royal96

Reaction score
A question I don't think has been asked -- have you contacted Eibach directly? I'm sure they more than likely have a Tech department that could help.

He said the problem doesnt follow the spring, so the springs are fine. Not sure how willing theyd be to help him troubleshoot the rest of his rear suspension. Not saying they wouldn't though, as I've never dealt with them directly.

Royal96

Reaction score
Could it be a worn upper or lower control arm bushing?

I thought of this earlier too, but the only way I could see that being possible is if one is so bound up that its sticking even under the weight of the car. But I guess anything is possible.

OP
OP

5-oh-MUSTANG

Reaction score
I measured again today and its now about .5" difference. Now this got me thinking the springs arent in properly..

9838stang

Reaction score
What happened with me, i had stock lower control arms and the h&r ss springs. I noticed that the passenger side seemed higher than the driver side. Well i figured i would order new spring isos to help that out after seeing mine were pretty worn out. Well a few years later i still hand them laying around and i went to have 3.73 hears installed. i thought while i had the rear end out i would buy some lca. The lower passenger side control arm bold at the body was bent. basically in a way that would push the passenger side up. We had to cut the bolt out with a sawsall. well we go the new J&M LCA in and i put in the s&r rear isos in the car aswell. and it sits level

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Kinda stupid question but being you said yours on stock arms if i read right and those look pretty meaty do you have quad shocks as maybe the lowers are just beat to hell or as you stated maybe its just a bushing I'd check the easy stuff first

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online

No members online now.