We are going to Ford to look at a SUV for the wife today.......

97vertstang

Reaction score
i think the explorer would probably be a better choice. the escapes are kinda small. but like someone said before 4x4 might be a little over kill, and would eat up gas like crazy.

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
5.HOE said:
i think the explorer would probably be a better choice. the escapes are kinda small. but like someone said before 4x4 might be a little over kill, and would eat up gas like crazy.

she is going with the escape I think now, right before she went to bed she made a comment about liking it a little more :dunno:, and she WANTS the 4x4 ........don't forget guys we live 15 minutes from the beach and that = driving it on the beach. We have ATV access at our local beach and its something my wife loves to do :D Yea its a small suv, but she thinks its " CUTE " ::)

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i think its time for a donkey punch and make her take your cobra....terminator FTW. :pimp:

97vertstang

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
5.HOE said:

she is going with the escape I think now, right before she went to bed she made a comment about liking it a little more :dunno:, and she WANTS the 4x4 ........don't forget guys we live 15 minutes from the beach and that = driving it on the beach. We have ATV access at our local beach and its something my wife loves to do :D Yea its a small suv, but she thinks its " CUTE " ::)
"CUTE" woman love that.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
19mustang95 said:
i think its time for a donkey punch and make her take your cobra....terminator FTW. :pimp:

I wish :angel:

lay down the law and make her make you a sammich... :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
19mustang95 said:
Snakebit said:
19mustang95 said:

I wish :angel:

lay down the law and make her make you a sammich... :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

shes not that hot of a cook :( :(, she would go BUY me one before she made it :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
make her buy a sporty 4 door car. For some reason i kind of want a merc maurader w/ a trinity (i think thats the company) supercharger. That would fuck with some people and be a fun car

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
shes not that hot of a cook :( :(, she would go BUY me one before she made it :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

i feel sorry for you if she cant even make a sammich, but i can talk much...all my food comes out the microwave... :pimp:

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
19mustang95 said:
Snakebit said:

i feel sorry for you if she cant even make a sammich, but i can talk much...all my food comes out the microwave... :pimp:

have you ever tried the Boston Market dinners? They are the :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Damn they are good,.........taste just like FRESH country cookin :bunny3: :bunny3:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yes - for most women: "cute" and the "color" are the 2 most important things about cars.
If women ran the world, car dealerships would be organized by color. :rollinglaugh:

So, Brian, you have a pair of baywatch swimtrunks, don't ya!!

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
19mustang95 said:
Snakebit said:

have you ever tried the Boston Market dinners? They are the :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Damn they are good,.........taste just like FRESH country cookin :bunny3: :bunny3:

no, i might have too though..i think there is one across the street from campus

S

scarface

Boston Market has some BOMB chicken!!!! dang I may need to go there asap...:)

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
OMG! Boston Market, their chicken STICKS to your hands! WOwwowow Im craving some right now, even though I just ate it like 2 days ago. Their mashed potatoes are goooood too! Mmmmm thanks David :(

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
apparently your not buying an SUV, your getting Boston Market chichen! :dunno:

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

WE spent 2 hours at the local Dodge lot today.....shes wanting a Dodge Nitro now, I have to admit I like it better than the Escape and the Explorer :boink:. Its a manual 6 speed 4x4 and of course fully loaded. Its also bigger than the Escape ( about the same size as a Explorer. I went there from work so I don't have any damn pics...but I will get them :thumb:

here is a link for you guys to see it http://www.dodge.ca/en/nitro/ hers will be Black with the dark ( black interior ) Sticker is 26 I think, lucky for us the Fleet Manager is a very good friend of my dad's. He use to be in the modular home sales industry ( tied in with our HVAC company ) and went over to auto sales 7 years ago. So if she does get it, the price will be dealer invoice. :D

S

scarface

thats a cool car...dont buy it for gas milage OR warrenty though. 3 year/36k killed us on our durango :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online