We are going to Ford to look at a SUV for the wife today.......

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
thats a cool car...dont buy it for gas milage OR warrenty though. 3 year/36k killed us on our durango :(

I don't know whats going to happen yet, the nirto does not have any cash back from the factory so I :dunno: The Durango's have 9 thousand BACK right now, and that would help with the Mazda she is trading in. She doesn't have any positive equity in it :nonono: we will know something by tomorrow..........she hates WAITING :rollinglaugh:

S

scarface

the durango is nice, its a gas hog though. 14mpg tops on highway.

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
the durango is nice, its a gas hog though. 14mpg tops on highway.

is that the v8? do they offer a 6 in it? I have no idea of what shes going to do :-\

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
if she gets the nitro be careful when jump starting cars... lmao

S

scarface

WHAT she would buy it without you? Ide tell her to pay for it without you too :)

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I dont know what the hell is going on, he called late tonight and said he did not have all the return calls from lenders back in yet. He said one of them wanted 3 grand down, so I hope the rest isint like that :dunno:.

Ford was going to do the escape or explorer with 0 down.

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
WELLLLL ???

:dunno: :dunno: she has been at her parents all day, and I just got home from being at mine. She has not called me on my cell ...........so she either has not heard back from the lot/ or she did and it was BAD news :(

S

scarface

dang...you guys need to comunicate better. My wife and I email all day back and forth.

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
dang...you guys need to comunicate better. My wife and I email all day back and forth.

I have been in and out today.....but the wife probally didnt have time to call or email to begin with, she took her mom to the doctor today and after has been at her house to be a nurse for her. She literally cant move :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online