We are going to Ford to look at a SUV for the wife today.......

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
wouldnt you shit yourself if she came home with a terminator or something :naughty:

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
wouldnt you shit yourself if she came home with a terminator or something :naughty:

Haaa in her dreams ;D ;D ;D

no.....in MY dreams :banana: :banana: :banana:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
have you ever tried the Boston Market dinners? They are the :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

they are the bananas? i dont get it?... am i dumb here or something.

ummmmm brian, tell the wifey to make up her mind!

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
Snakebit said:
have you ever tried the Boston Market dinners? They are the :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

they are the bananas? i dont get it?... am i dumb here or something.

ummmmm brian, tell the wifey to make up her mind!
I ment they are great :hammer: have you never had one? Its a restaurant you can eat in but they also have frozen dinners at the grocery store.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Ayo dis beat is bannanas...ever heard that slang son?

NotQuik

Reaction score
We got my wife an 06 explorer a few months ago when they were doing that 0%, we traded in her 04 is300 and I must admit the ride quality is much smoother and for obvious reason it has alot more room too. So far we both like it though, I haven't towed too much but a 97 sonoma which hte explorer pulled very well. Funny you mention this, because we went there looking for escapes as well and were personally happy with the choice. The main seller for her was 3rd row seating, and we both wanted leather, but I wanted the 4.6 with the 6 speed automatic. Good friend of mine got an 06 eddie bauer 2 weeks before but with the 4.0 and it definately takes alittle more to get it going, but everybody has their preferences. Exterior looks is slowly growing on me, only thing she wants is chrome wheels off the limited or eddie bauer and a dvd set up....who knows what's to follow, you know how it goes when you buy a car and say it going to remain stock . :D

oh yeah, plastics on side will be body color as well. :noes:

106225.jpg

106226.jpg

04DarkShadowGT

Reaction score
The new Toyota Rav4 V6 is the best small SUV on the market bar none imo. 260hp, good mileage, good build quality, good looks, great resale, etc.

Imo the Escapes are shit

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
haha i know what the boston market place is.. ive only eaten there once but it was good. i was just pullin your......... leg. :)

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Verdict is in finally. The numbers just didnt work to her liking, she was looking at close to 500 a month :eek:. So she has decided to keep the Mazda for a while. Shes wanting to get about 3 or 4 grand for a downpayment and hope when she does that Dodge is running a good rebate on the Nitro to go along with the cash down.

So now we wait...............and wait some more :D

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
now you have more time to talk her into taking your cobra so you can get a termie... :pimp2:

S

scarface

Thats the reason I dont have a terminator yet...I Have a 50k equity line right now, but No Termy, cause we dont want the payments.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
Thats the reason I dont have a terminator yet...I Have a 50k equity line right now, but No Termy, cause we dont want the payments.

but you can get an awesome amount on the trade in on the windstar cant you.... :hammer: :hammer:

S

scarface

got to keep the windstar...5 kids man, I need to room. THe stang(s) will always be my play toys, never my DD.

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
damn 5 kids, I didnt know you had that many??? You need to quit :rockyou: so much :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

04DarkShadowGT

Reaction score
Fets said:
F Toyotas! Ford/Chevy/Dodge FTW

Yeah right, I would rather have a Ford or Chevy pickup but the Rav 4 is better than any domestic small suv by so much its not even funny.

S

scarface

Snakebit said:
damn 5 kids, I didnt know you had that many??? You need to quit :rockyou: so much :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:
yeah my wife had two, and I had two when we got married. She is pregnant now with our 5th. We are done now...tubes are getting tied.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online