Weird guage cluster issue

Discussion in 'Electrical & Stereo' started by thatone1320copcar, Oct 12, 2016.

1. thatone1320copcar

thatone1320copcar New Member

Hi all, have a weird issue with my cluster. I had some burnt oout bulbs in my cluster that i replaced with led's, while i was in there i had some led's that fit for the highbeam and turn signal bulb holders, the highbeam and right turn signal bulbs illuminate just fine but the left turn signal wont illuminat using hazard or turn signal. I tried swappi g back to a standard bulb and still nothing. When i use the turn signal now i have hyperblink and the front signal light doesnt illuminate but the tail lights do? Any thoughts on what it could be? Im stumped and a google search turned up nothing.

2. lutter94

lutter94 Well-Known Member

The obvious question is did you check the front bulb

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

3. 07GtS197

07GtS197 Well-Known Member

Did you touch the front bulbs at all? Thats pretty strange neither of them work now. To add to what lutter asked, did you try turning the led around? Not to be an ass but theyre polarity sensative if you didnt know.

4. thatone1320copcar

thatone1320copcar New Member

Guess my reply didnt post. Did not touch front bulb, and i knew they were polarity sensitive. Ended up playing with hazard switch and they started working again? Weird

5. ttocs

ttocs Legend

the hazzard swtich can get dust trapped up in it and it breaks the connection.