Weld RTS w/ bead lock?

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Has anybody ever seen a Weld RTS on a mustang that had a bead lock? Did some researching online and couldn't find to much. I already have the RTS's, but was wondering if it's possible to do a single bead lock on these wheels. Here is a site I found but obviously this is for a Supra, not a mustang. I would imagine if the dimensions are the same it could be done?

http://realstreetperformance.com/Pr...-08-7-5-BS-50mm-S71-Black-SINGLE-BEADLOC.html

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I can tell you if you call real street and ask they are really helpful, and have some pretty killer mustangs in their shop (usually with Supra motor swaps) so they might be able to steer you right. They are right down the street from me

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I can tell you if you call real street and ask they are really helpful, and have some pretty killer mustangs in their shop (usually with Supra motor swaps) so they might be able to steer you right. They are right down the street from me

Good stuff, thanks for the info. I'll reach out to them and get their input

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
That RTS looks killer with the beadlock!

I know, doesn't that look sick? I am just not positive if it can be done by buying the ring and having a wheel shop beadlock it on. I'm going to dig into it a little bit and keep you up to date, but I think it would look nasty

BOOOSTD

Reaction score
Totally agree, I love them but the price tag is steep especially with a USD exchange for me :BangHead:

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Just spoke with a representative from Weld. They do offer single bead lock for Weld RTS's, and it is $450/wheel. You ship them your wheels and it is a 2 week turn around time. The price seems pretty steep to me, so I'm going to reach out to a few local custom wheel shops around me to see if I were to buy the bead lock ring and bring them my wheels the cost for installation alone. Just wanted to provide this info for anybody curious about bead locking RTS's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online