Well fellas

Wichers123

Reaction score
I might be trading the gt for a off the wall car. Lol a miata. It's a full running car that will be coming with a whole swap kit to put a ls based engine in it. All I will need is a ls engine complete and a transmission. Depending on what's the cars shape y'all might see a vortech kit and 03/04 cobra short block come up for sale.

RichV

Reaction score
That does not sound like a good idea.

What's the appeal of the Miata? Cuz it can't be the sheer badass of it. :)

Caboose302

Reaction score
I have a 302 you can put in it. $200 for a long block. Just need accessories. :)

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Maybe the OP is just bored with the Mustang Scene and want to do something new? Have fun with it man. As long as you like it and have fun then that's all that matters.

101vet

Reaction score
I kinda did the same, Got bored with my VW Rabbits so bought a Mustang for a change of pace... Feels good revived my love of cars.... Working on the samething got old...

Sent while in your Mom

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I got super bored with my Mustang and even threw it in storage sooner than I had initially planned on. But as it goes... The bug is biting again.

I'm not a Miata fan in any way shape or form lol so my vote would be stick the Mustang in a corner and forget about it for awhile. Eventually, it'll come back to you. Just my opinion tho. Whatever you do, don't let it be an impulsive decision. You'll grow to regret it later belieeeeeve me man

330CubeGt

Reaction score
I sold mine to buy my fiance a car, 4 months later I'm like what dafaq did I do lol.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I sold mine to buy my fiance a car, 4 months later I'm like what dafaq did I do lol.

Haha Frank that's exactly my point man. I kicked the idea around of cutting my losses and selling mine, then all of a sudden I'm like.... Turboooooooooo.... Sure glad I didn't sell it. I made the better choice of locking it up in my storage unit and pulling insurance on it. I should probably go wash it soon tho I put it away all salty and dirty because I was mad at it lol....

Hope the fiance likes the car man! That just gives you a little wiggle room in the future when you say "so hun... I wanna buy another Mustang.." hahaha

OP
OP
Wichers123

Wichers123

Reaction score
Haha you guys are awesome well I'm not doing it the guy is two hours away and he tells me that he doesn't know if he wants to trade with the ls kit too just car for car, I took that as an insult and said **** it. Soooo the new plan is I'm putting the stang back to motor stockish selling the vortech setup and my cobra short block to fund a lq4 with a 4l80e. I plan on swapping it into my 95 single cab short bed c1500 and installing cam and nitrous to race that... The mustang will just stay clean cruiser with a/c.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe the OP is just bored with the Mustang Scene and want to do something new? Have fun with it man. As long as you like it and have fun then that's all that matters.

But....but...it's a MIATA.

Haha you guys are awesome well I'm not doing it the guy is two hours away and he tells me that he doesn't know if he wants to trade with the ls kit too just car for car, I took that as an insult and said **** it. Soooo the new plan is I'm putting the stang back to motor stockish selling the vortech setup and my cobra short block to fund a lq4 with a 4l80e. I plan on swapping it into my 95 single cab short bed c1500 and installing cam and nitrous to race that... The mustang will just stay clean cruiser with a/c.

Phew. I gotta tell you man, the only Miata worth driving is one that is full out race-prepped and gets trailered to the track. If you decide at some point you want a fun two-seater, there are better options (Genesis, S2000, BRZ/FRS, etc) :) Not to hate on the Miata's...but damn.

RichV

Reaction score
I got into a spec Miata once. And I gotta say, it was very uncomfortable and small. Probably felt similar to a fat guy in skinny jeans.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Staff online

Members online