Well fellas

slow90coupe

Reaction score
I love the look of Miata's, but how the hell are you going to fit into one? I had one for a very short period of time, and me being about average size (6'1"), it was a VERY uncomfortable car to drive. My knees were into the dash at all times.

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
i had a 2004 nsx it wasn't anything exciting my ***** it was even on baller 19" hre's flood victim from Alberta ran and drove shit was weak sauce

Whaaaaat.. those things are sick. Know a guy with one. Been trying to get him to sell it to me for a long time . Those things are so smooth and handle like a champ.

OP
OP
Wichers123

Wichers123

Reaction score
I love the look of Miata's, but how the hell are you going to fit into one? I had one for a very short period of time, and me being about average size (6'1"), it was a VERY uncomfortable car to drive. My knees were into the dash at all times.
I've been in them and didn't find it uncomfortable at all. I used to drive a delsol daily and I loved it.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Whaaaaat.. those things are sick. Know a guy with one. Been trying to get him to sell it to me for a long time . Those things are so slow and handle like a champ.

Fixed .... They're ****in garbage .... Can't stand it , way to small inside . Don't get me wrong they're nice I always dreamed to have one but it wasn't nearly what I expected I'll post pics in a bit

Win

Legend
Reaction score
I'd agree with you. Not a super duper fan of the direct injection. And I agree with the hp. They should have made it rev up to like 10K or so. That would have been nice. I will say, though, from the guys I've talked with that have one (BRZ people, I don't know anyone with an FRS yet), they love the hell out of it. <shrug> Personally, I'd drive one. But I also feel like I'd always want a little more from it...

The he only reason they like it is bc it handles.... A co worker has a frs a and it's slow as balls literally... My Vert keeps up with it.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Sure it handled great but I could run that shit box down in a npi shit box . The only good thing is I could rip corners like a mofo , I sold the car for 20k the guys making it a track car ... It was non registerable again unless we took it to Arizona because of flood damage lol being a total loss the car was mint after I cleaned it... So I just mobbed it for a couple weeks with my dealer plates

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah