Well got the brakes on ....

Hybridbird

Reaction score
Got the on now I gotta break them in....400-500 miles then a day of heat cycling yikes ::) I wanna get on these things and see what they can do...but guess it'll have to wait.Got a few before and afters for you guys,the rears were a little bit of a pain in the ass with the 10.5's but they are on none-the-less.
DSCN0056.jpg

DSCN0074.jpg

DSCN0075.jpg

DSCN0092.jpg

Hopefully these wont kill the page,if not maybe someone can help resize and I will add a couple of them inside the wheels. :banana:
Front
DSCN0095.jpg

Rear
DSCN0094.jpg

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Re: Well the brakes brakes on ....

wow nice upgrade. I need to do that asap but I need to get a different color for the calipers cause the red will make my stang too christmassy lol

97blackgt

Reaction score
those are hot man...i bet u can stop on a time with those things

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
O0 O0 O0 those look sweeeet man!!! awesome job! those things fit in there prettty tight it looks like lol.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice upgrade.
Looks great too. I sure like mine.

Nice work :thumb:

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Sweet Upgrade! Im thinking that'll be me next mod! Care you share where and how much you paid for them?

95-stang

Reaction score
Very nice, great to see a before and after shot. :)

OP
OP
H

Hybridbird

Reaction score
www.musclemotors.com All the font selections are there,they are priced according to what you want,the rears aren't shown yet,but they do have them,they're $299 for rotors/relo-brackets/hardware.

Rantheman

Reaction score
pretty sweet there I didn't see them in slotted and crossdrilled

lrall

Reaction score
looks sick man, this reminds me of the commercial where the husband and wife buy a new TV and the wife says 'hunny, theres a gap still, we need a bigger TV' they buy 2 new TVs, the last scene is the husband staring at a teeny gap..enough of my :lame: stories..you still got room..mo' bigger brakes, jk. the break-in period would KILL me

theponyfactor

Reaction score
awesome! looks really good. i would love to do that, but they are pretty expensive..looks sweet though, nice job.

Michael Plummer

Reaction score
Those look very nice and I hope you enjoy them. Personally, I like the powdercoated versions from www.discbrakesrus.com. They are very easy to clean and no worries about the paint stripping off or getting all beaten up.

Plummer

OP
OP
H

Hybridbird

Reaction score
My fronts are powdercoated,my rears I did myself since the Cobras and Gt's use the same calipers.I just went and bought 2 new calipers and brackets and cleaned them,then painted them with Duplicolor ceramic caliper paint good to 1200 degrees.I refused to pay $300 for a set of stock calipers just because they were already red with no lettering.If I gotta repaint them every couple of years,that's cool.I used the extra $$ I saved to buy some MM full length sub-frame connectors. :pimp2:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online