Well i think im finally gonna do it

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
Well i will be buying a nitrous set up today i believe :naughty:. Found a deal on a TNT F2 (dual nozzle) kit for 500. It comes with window switch, opener, warmer, dual purge, and ash tray switch panel. It hasnt even had two bottles put through it and everything looks like it is in perfect shape. I was going to wait till next pay check but this is too good of a deal to pass up. So now i just need to get fuel pump, fpr etc. and get the dyno set up. So it will pry be almost a month before i get to spray it the first time. Im gonna think it over for the day but i dont think there is anyway i can pass up the deal because the tnt f2 kit is like 800 or 900 alone plus all the other stuff is pry over $400 of stuff too. The $$ i save by going used may go towards a plate between the upper and lower intake.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3:

:dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6:

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
im already so pumped up it aint even funny. :boink:

I meant to put this in the garage but i guess i wasnt quite awake when i did it this morning ;D

ACDC- TNT keeps playing in my head lol. Ima have to cruise around with that on now 8)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online