Well im going in a different direction with the car now

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
well i have looked at a lot of stuff out there the past few days (and there is a shit load out there). I want to do a leak down test on the motor to make sure she is capable of handling it (even though there have been a few times where i have already bought the nitrous stuff today lol).

For the main kit (which will be a wet kit) i am looking at dynotune, compucar, nx, tnt and nos mainly. Originally i was thinking of zex but by what a lot of people say the zex kits hit softly and dont produce as high of numbers as others, which isnt what i want. NX has a shark nozzle which seems to be the best nozzle out there so that is a + for them, and dynotune and compucar are reasonably priced (i c dynotune doesnt have a 125 jet and they dont list the jets i would need on there site so i will look into that). TNT seems like a good kit but they are high priced so thats a - and if i got a nos kit than it would be more likely for idiots to refer to it as NAWZ which would annoy the fuck out of me. I will pry get a nozzle system even though i would love to have a plate between the upper and lower intake but i think they are about 400 alone so ya. I plan on getting 2 bottles and putting a switch plate in the ash tray. Dunno if i will try to hide it or not. Probably get a dynotune bottle heater (the upgraded black one), a window switch (maybe msd digital switch), fuel pressure safety switch, micro switch of some sort most likely, and a dual purge kit (put it in the grille so the mustang "snorts") :naughty:. Also getting an adj fuel reg, fuel pump (pry 255), tune, fuel pressure gauge, n2o gauge, possibly wideband o2 and all that stuff. Man i wish i had it on the way already! I need to find a place to tune it and fill the bottles also (kind of important i suppose). I will pry have to go a minimum of 3 hrs away to get it tuned/dynoed :( , but should find a place to fill it up closer.

This would make a cool arming switch
cdf6_1.JPG

Ok im done :blah2:

2523014091.gif

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i might be selling my nitrous kit.... I have a nitrous works wet kit with the big solenoids...50-300 shot, dynotune bottle warmer, blow down tube, and maybe purge..bad thin is it has the plate for the 4.6, but you can just buy the nozzle or a plate for the 5.0

if you interested, let me know..i should find out by this weekend if im selling it for sure. O0

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Fets said:
Didnt you just buy your kit?

yes, but i might be getting a really good deal on a blower...and its one or the other. :-\

ill just be mad that i never got to run it...but i might keep it and save it till i buy my sister's 03 and use it on that... 8)

OP
OP
M

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
thanks for the heads up but i dont think i am interested right now. Stick it on there (small shot) with the blower to really give ya a kick in the ass... :naughty:

I will pry be going with a compucar kit or maybe nx (if i find a good deal) or maybe dynotune. Compucar has a great rep and they are reasonably priced. There is actually a used kit on ebay for 127 right now. Thats like $1 per hp... pretty good deal lol. I will get a new kit though. They are around 400 brand new. I might get lucky and stumble onto a good deal and i might get a kit w/o a bottle and pick up a couple off ebay for dirt cheap. I am not in a hurry and plan on getting it put together first thing this spring (i suppose i could freeze my ass of putting it in this winter lol). I need to find a shop to get it tuned at.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
19mustang95 said:
Fets said:
Didnt you just buy your kit?

yes, but i might be getting a really good deal on a blower...and its one or the other. :-\

ill just be mad that i never got to run it...but i might keep it and save it till i buy my sister's 03 and use it on that... 8)

Give it to me for free, I wouldnt mind :)

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Why not find a used KB? They are fairly cheap new for 5.0's and i've seen them for under $1500 on Corral before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online