Well im ready to buy, droptop talked me into it...

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
When I buy a truck again, it will be a diesel. You can not beat the power and torque, plus the fuel milage is about double that of a gas job. When I had my 1992 F-250 (super cab/8 ft bed) diesel it was getting 20-22mpg. When I had my gas job 1989 F-250 (single cab/8 ft bed) I was getting 10-12mpg. I bought both of them new.

The diesel would get basically the same fuel milage when I was towing as it did when it was empty. The gas job fuel milage would drop down to 8mpg or less.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
so KB is staying and your addin a new ride to the garage? thats a nice truck man. looks really clean, i like the new dodges, they are pretty :pimp: if you ask me.

oh and thanks for answerin your fone today :aresehole:

:nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:
im sick dummy i can barley speak... :mad:

S

scarface

better check the warranty info...My 05 only has 3year/36k B2B. welocme to the fillerup every other day club :) BTW, Hemis take premium fuel only :)

Edit : srorry they went to 3/36 in mid 04. Lucky you :)

svtboy

Reaction score
Couple thousand more you could get a lightning. Dodge has the worst build quality of any vechile out there. Why do you think there trucks are cheaper than ford or chevys ?

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a ford fan, but the dodge will be good for a temporary truck.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
sorry guys, in the past 3 days i have lost my g/f and my job. so no new truck there is no need for one.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Paul. Shit happens. You have us guys here at SN95, what else could you need?

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
wow paul, man whats going on buddy? i think your time is coming, just wait for it. you've had to many tough breaks in the last few months. stick in there man, your time is coming up. (yes, my name is mssssss. cleo)

shit, that kinda screws me over too, now who in the hell is gonna pass me for inspection? :'(

its aight man, stick in there! youll come out on top.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
wow paul, man whats going on buddy? i think your time is coming, just wait for it. you've had to many tough breaks in the last few months. stick in there man, your time is coming up. (yes, my name is mssssss. cleo)

shit, that kinda screws me over too, now who in the hell is gonna pass me for inspection? :'(

its aight man, stick in there! youll come out on top.
ha, i quit kwik kar awhile ago, i was working for my cousin as of late but couldnt lift the 200lbs-1000lbs doors.

we still get the hookups on inspections.

S

scarface

95KBGT said:
sorry guys, in the past 3 days i have lost my g/f and my job. so no new truck there is no need for one.
dang Paul, that sux to hear...It will all get better soon.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
thanks guys, ya im pretty bummed and actually sliding back toward depression, bu ti have decided im going out to the lake house alone today and work on the car. I will be Tinting my fogs, Re clearing my tailight bezels. Re-do my 3rd brake light, im not going back with words just straight tint, and tinting my side reflectors. Im going to go get some supplies, some smokes, some soda and food. and head out there.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
newer hemis are 6.6 i believe..and getting a lightning is a dumb idea....its not a work truck and you wouldn't want to drive it in the winter so it would be pointless....

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
He lives in Texas where there is no winter lol

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
still to be using a lightning like a 5 dollar ho i would get sick :puke:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member