Well, the dyno numbers are in

Reaction score
another thing void, i never claimed to know everything or even said you didnt. so dont try and say that

Reaction score
in any case im done with the thread cause i dont wanna be part of the reason of a thread lock

voidfinger

Reaction score
xsoutherngun89x said:
my basic point is DONT CALL ME OUT, IF YOU ARENT READY TO HEAR WHAT I HAVE TO SAY.
i made a simple post sayin you were not correct, and you wanted to be a smartass so you can back off.

Well then, don't correct me on something I know to be right. It really doesn't matter one way or the other. I guess when I have the 98 heads off "again" i'll have them flowed "again" and then have the 96's flowed "again" to prove my point. No matter but i guess my e-cock isn't big enough to swing on this site. But, as far as other motors are conserned then 350's, 400 M's, and a couple of 5.0's are under my belt as we speak... o and working with my brother on his svo so hell even a 2.3 sohc. But what ever, i guess i don't know nothing. :thumb:

voidfinger

Reaction score
xsoutherngun89x said:
thats it, im done. period.

Agreed, let it be done

e-panties... I kinda like that one lol, just saw this one and laughed.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Wow, you guys really should use proper punctuation and spelling when you argue. It makes it much more credible :thumb:.

Just my .02.

voidfinger

Reaction score
Mike. said:
Wow, you guys really should use proper punctuation and spelling when you argue. It makes it much more credible :thumb:.

Just my .02.

Not arguing, just a difference of opinion. But its all better now. Yea spelling and punctuation did suffer lol. :thumb:

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Do I need to make you two sit on the couch and hug each other? :hammer:

Seriously, who care's? I mean stock, NPI heads are damn near garbage anyway, the only way to keep em and make real car power (as opposed to Power Wheel power) is to grind on them anyway, so...

And another thing, NPI casting's were available though 2000, so I would imagine there were a few revisions

S

scarface

alright play nice guys. Anymore outbursts and Ill put you both in the corner.

voidfinger

Reaction score
yea lol i got like 3 pair in my shop. Don't know why... guess to hold stuff down with on a windy day. But yea they aren't worth it imho... bought one set in like 2002 when i first got into them and then was like " o the way to make power is pi or 4v" so they been sitting for ever and the other 2 sets just came to me b/c people were cleaning and throwing them away haha.

voidfinger

Reaction score
Thunder Dave said:
alright play nice guys. Anymore outbursts and Ill put you both in the corner.

its over dave... lol though you gonna have to put me in that super fast mini van lol.

Reaction score
yea no hard feelins bout anythin. lol. yea i think that npi's actually do one thing really great,

that make for a verrry fancy paperweight

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
xsoutherngun89x said:
yea no hard feelins bout anythin. lol. yea i think that npi's actually do one thing really great,

96 NPI heads are heavier than the 97-98.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
jfor441 said:
xsoutherngun89x said:

96 NPI heads are heavier than the 97-98.

maybe someday when I go to pi heads I can use them to even out the weight distribution and throw them in the trunk

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
why dont you guys try breaking 200rwhp and then argue??? haha, that was just a joke guys. but i agree who cares, its 10 hp...you know how they got that extra 10hp?? with an upgraded cold air intake...thats right i said it...a cold air intake came on the 98s

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Guy's, I'm gonna be blunt here, no one should give a flipping frog's ass why 98's had 10 extra hp, big whoopty do if they did. I mean, doesn't it mean a damn thing in the real world? No it doesn't. Should we all run out and look for 98's? Nope, they suck.

So it really doesn't matter why, you each believe what you believe, and I don't care. So no amount of arguing will bring anypone to anyone elses side, so let's let it go guy's.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
J.R. said:
Guy's, I'm gonna be blunt here, no one should give a flipping frog's ass why 98's had 10 extra hp, big whoopty do if they did. I mean, doesn't it mean a damn thing in the real world? No it doesn't. Should we all run out and look for 98's? Nope, they suck.

So it really doesn't matter why, you each believe what you believe, and I don't care. So no amount of arguing will bring anypone to anyone elses side, so let's let it go guy's.
the ENGINES suck, not the car itself, i love mine :hammer:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online