welp I killed my truck

G

GREG@SN95

well to make it short...

I was driving like an idiot... way too fast... on an icy unpaved road... went sideways, over corrected a few times... then heres how it went down...

I said to my bud in the passenger seat, "yah, we're gonna hit that tree"

calmly he looks at me and says, "yup"

well I was able to aim the truck so It hit the fender instead of the passenger side door... so my bud wouldnt get hurt... and BANG!

It was funny cause we were talking about hitting the tree like we were talking about what was gonna be on TV...

Had I been a bad driver we could have hit the tree and we'd both be hurt bad or even killed... we sure as fuck were going quick enough... lol...

Pics when I get a chance...

not too bad... I'm actaully gonna make $$$$$$$$$$$ from all this... my new ride was a freebie '73 ford LTD (351w c4) and I can scrap the truck for 300 bucks and I'm getting 100 bucks from an insurance rebate...

we didnt call the police or report the accident so noone has any clue that the truck was totalled... ha ha...

fuckin a

pics of the truck and new whip as soon as i get a chance

Downshift

Reaction score
Fucking shit I wish you lived closer to me I would take the 351 off your hands. Man what is with you and wrecking your rides lol. I started busting up when you said had I been a bad driver.... haha you still wrecked the damn truck. Oh well at least you guys are alright and you make money off the deal.

OP
OP
G

GREG@SN95

5.0wned said:
Fucking shit I wish you lived closer to me I would take the 351 off your hands. Man what is with you and wrecking your rides lol. I started busting up when you said had I been a bad driver.... haha you still wrecked the damn truck. Oh well at least you guys are alright and you make money off the deal.

well

1. i dodnt care about the truck
2. there was no way to avoid the tree... had it hit the pass door my pal would be in the hospital now...

so a good driver can wreck and not hurt the people inside the vehicle

but a smart driver wouldn't have been doing 60 on an icy unpaved road... lol...

eh.. it was worth it... not a big deal at all...

This wreck was my fault.... my mustang was not...

but hey... if yer gonna wreck, why not go out with a bang!

lol... it was fun...

we've been laughing about it all week... "yah, we're gonna hit that there tree" ; "yes we are"... like we're talking about the weather... if we hit the tree just a little different we'd both be dead... and we're sitting there watching this tree coming straight at us just having an everyday casual conversation... lol

and no you cannot have the 351... once the my 94 is all taken care of I'm gonna buy a foxer, stroke and punch out the 351, and throw the her as well as the c4 in and make a race car...

Downshift

Reaction score
Well fine I will just have to find someone else to go fast on an icy road and wreck with a 351 now wont I haha.

OP
OP
G

GREG@SN95

5.0wned said:
Well fine I will just have to find someone else to go fast on an icy road and wreck with a 351 now wont I haha.

well the truck was an old dodge 1/2 ton with a slant 6

the heap i'm driving now has the 351w... its a 73 ford LTD

Downshift

Reaction score
Oohh gotcha. Well I would say only go like 55 this time haha jk man. How many damn cars/trucks do you have :hammer:

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
GREG@SN95 said:
well to make it short...

I was driving like an idiot... way too fast... on an icy unpaved road... went sideways, over corrected a few times...

Had I been a bad driver we could have hit the tree

Heres all you really had to say

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i hit a tree head on in my first vehicle it was a 88 s10 blazer and i was taking a friend home and his drive was dirt and down a hill well i was being stupid and getting on it off the paved road onto the dirt drive and i noticed and the bottom of the hill it made a sharp turn and a tree right there so i locked them up and made some hellacious ruts but still hit the tree it bent the front bumper a little but no injuries lol just felt like a tool

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online