Welp it looks like I'll be selling my car soon

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Well, I hate having an auto-non-pied, slow ass mustang, that only just looks good. Plus things are starting to break, and I want to sell it before it gets to 100k/motor blows, which Im already at 92k, and white smoke is coming out the tail pipes, and it is making a real funny noise at idle. In a few months, hopefully around july, I will own a TERMINATORRRRRRRRRR, hopefully. All I need to do is save up a few more grand and sell my car, so I can have a nice, hefty, down payment. I just talked with my dad, and hes cool with it. I can't wait, in a few months, Im gonna have my very first car payment, and insurance is gonna rape me, all the while having no life because I'll have to work my ass off everyday... But atleast I can say I have a terminator :) Plus my dad wants one too, and wants to show my cousin who has a 06 GTO, what a real car is...

yea

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Be careful man. Selling your car is one thing, but getting a terminator is another. ALL of your money will go towards that car. If you are willing to do that then I say go for it but just think about it for a bit.

On the other hand, I got dibs on your x pipe with cats. :)

4point6GT

Reaction score
id say just swap the engine but its auto, so yea go 4 it man! O0

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
so does this mean i can actually have your gauge pod?

and you better get a termie...dont go and get a truck :eek:utofcloset:

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Be careful man. Selling your car is one thing, but getting a terminator is another. ALL of your money will go towards that car. If you are willing to do that then I say go for it but just think about it for a bit.

On the other hand, I got dibs on your x pipe with cats. :)

Yea, im gonna think about it for a few days. But pretty much all my money goes towards my car now, in parts and whatnot.

DFG_Pimpin said:
so does this mean i can actually have your gauge pod?

and you better get a termie...dont go and get a truck :eek:utofcloset:

Well driving my cousins GTO lately...I dont think I want a truck lol

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
All right... Let me know about that x pipe though whenever you decide... :pimp2:

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Sure thing bro. If I do, I'll throw on my BBK H, and sell you the SLP X with the Cats and "racing" pipes :)

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Fets said:
Sure thing bro. If I do, I'll throw on my BBK H, and sell you the SLP X with the Cats and "racing" pipes :)

You have the cats though right? I don't want to deal with emmissions. :angel:

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Fets said:

yea, but right now Im running the race pipes because the cats make my car sound too quit lol

4point6GT said:
got anythin 4 me fets :)...............98 gt 5 spd :D

hmm I'll take a gander and see what I got lol

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Fets said:
Red96GT said:
Fets said:

yea, but right now Im running the race pipes because the cats make my car sound too quit lol

um kay

94Vert

Reaction score
Dude do you realize what your car payment and insurance will be. Probably like close to 600 per month. Get a low mile 99 cobra and put a blower on it, then you got termy #'s. And alot less debt. That way you will actually be able to drive it some and not just to work.

4point6GT

Reaction score
unless he makes $12+ an hour and doesnt have to pay any rent just small bills I agree O0

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.