Welp it looks like I'll be selling my car soon

94Vert

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
94Vert said:
The stock internals are good for over 400 hp as well.

so thats why most people leave there tune at around 400...cause once they go much over that they will start fucking up the internals. You can go on any forum you want and ask them how much a stock modular motor will take, and i bet you they are gonna say around 400.

and telling him to go and buy a 99 cobra then go buy a supercharger is kinda not seeing the whole picture either there pal....its much easier to have $200 a month more in payments than save up $4000 or more for a supercharger.

God your retarded. You can get a 99 Cobra with 55000 miles for $12000, I have looked. You can get a blower for around 3000.=15,000 You can't touch a termy untill 25,000. and that 25,000 doesn't include the interest rate. All said and done you will probably pay close to $30000. I'm sure he can save up the money for the blower or get his parents or grandparents to give him a loan. Or just be happy with the stock 320 hp. Like everyone else has said you don't want to strap yourself down with a huge payment and insurance. Why don't you go play with you pinstripes.

badass98svt

Reaction score
If you are dropping $15k as a downpayment, that leave the loan amount at about $12k.
On a 5 year loan, that's probably about $225 a month.
Plus you have no tickets, so you may be in it for under $450 a month, which isn't bad at all. As long as you can comfortably afford it.
Just remember....5 YEARS IS A LONG TIME!!!

ck5.0

Reaction score
With 15k down you should be able to get a prety good car. Fets, how much do you think you can handle a month for insurance and the car payment?

Its strange that you guys are arguing over this and you don't even know the guys budget.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
94Vert said:
God your retarded. You can get a 99 Cobra with 55000 miles for $12000, I have looked. You can get a blower for around 3000.=15,000 You can't touch a termy untill 25,000. and that 25,000 doesn't include the interest rate. All said and done you will probably pay close to $30000. I'm sure he can save up the money for the blower or get his parents or grandparents to give him a loan. Or just be happy with the stock 320 hp. Like everyone else has said you don't want to strap yourself down with a huge payment and insurance. Why don't you go play with you pinstripes.

oh ya, your a tough guy...you are gonna hurt my e-feelings. and just FYI, there are no pinstripes on my car....so why dont you and your knightrider piece of shit go drive off a cliff...and if he can say money for a blower, then he can afford the extra payments. and if you cant find a termie under 25, they you are fucking blind.

and here is just a quick search on ebay and i turned up these, all buy it now under 25....maybe before you go off callin people a retard you should do some searching and find a litte more info...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003...0094600444QQcategoryZ6236QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003...0106619541QQcategoryZ6236QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

94pacecar435

Reaction score
look at INSURANCE before u get the car. how old are u???? my friend is 20 same as me and has been wanting to get a 03 termy for a while. he makes $15 and hour around 35k a year and still doesnt have one. u know why???? most places were asking $500 a month for insurance :eek: . the cheapes he found was $293 . keep in mind that insurance is more expensive in california, but dont believe what the dealers tell u. get a quote from ur insurance provider to see how much it will be. oh he tried to ask his parents insurance provider how much it would be to cover the 03 termy. u know what they said??? "we wont cover an 03-04 cobra under any circumstances" . they wouldnt even give hes dad insurance!!!!!!! so get quotes first.

JUICED

Reaction score
why dont you borrow a little bit of money...

buy a termy motor and a 6 spd.. or a whole wrecked cobra.. engine/trans swaps are not that hard.. and the car is all set up for the manual or auto..

just need to swap the pedal assy out (ive done it twice, easy job)

94Vert

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
oh ya, your a tough guy...you are gonna hurt my e-feelings. and just FYI, there are no pinstripes on my car....so why dont you and your knightrider piece of shit go drive off a cliff...and if he can say money for a blower, then he can afford the extra payments. and if you cant find a termie under 25, they you are fucking blind.

and here is just a quick search on ebay and i turned up these, all buy it now under 25....maybe before you go off callin people a retard you should do some searching and find a litte more info...

Ok sorry, 24k feel better now. So in the whole u.s. there's 2 under 25. What do you think the chances are that you could land one of them out of all the people looking for one. and most people looking for a car don't want to drive all over america to pick it up. thats why i look on autotrader. thats still after interest 14k over my idea. All I'm saying is that it's better to not have a huge car payment. after his trade in or selling it. he could get a 99 cobra and not have a lot of debt. And knightrider was my favorite show as a kid so thank you, I was going for the all dark theme.

97vertstang

Reaction score
94Vert said:
DFG_Pimpin said:

Ok sorry, 24k feel better now. So in the whole u.s. there's 2 under 25. What do you think the chances are that you could land one of them out of all the people looking for one. and most people looking for a car don't want to drive all over america to pick it up. thats why i look on autotrader. thats still after interest 14k over my idea. All I'm saying is that it's better to not have a huge car payment. after his trade in or selling it. he could get a 99 cobra and not have a lot of debt. And knightrider was my favorite show as a kid so thank you, I was going for the all dark theme.
in my area to get a good one with 50k or less miles u need to spnd 26k to 33k. theres still expensive

4point6GT

Reaction score
yea man unless u got a shitload of money saved up and dont mind payin another 3-500 for insurance keep dreamin bout an 03-04 termy.....better chance gettin a 99, maybe....just get an sn95 and make it into a fuckin monster how we all are......trying atleast. Even a 99+ PI can be hard but much more possible than a termi.

94Vert

Reaction score
5.HOE said:
in my area to get a good one with 50k or less miles u need to spnd 26k to 33k. theres still expensive

+1 Yea that's the norm pretty much everywhere. One of those that he found under 25 had a broken fog light and had considerable paint chips.

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
You can always call me and we can make your car fast. :bunny3:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter