Went Deep Last Night

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Well . . . the chase for the nines continues. But, the car is running super consistent and allowed me to go pretty deep last night.

Out of a field of 48 cars, I made it into the final 6. I took myself out with a redlight on a race that would have put me in the semifinals (and that I would have easily won if I didn't go red).

But . . I took out some heavy hitters along the way, including the guy who was number 4 in points. And, the car cut a 1.40 60 foot.

All in all a good night. O0

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
Congo rats man! I went out and watched some local racing at the 1/8th mile track. Man what I wouldn't give to hurry and get my car done and show them boys what a mod motor can do LOL

ripper

Reaction score
Way to go Tad. Wish i could have been there. No worries buddy your havin fun man thats what counts. :thumb:

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
scarface said:
what was your best time?

Best time was 10.205 . . . 3 thousandths better than the previous best . . lol.

Stevo said:
Way to go Tad. Wish i could have been there. No worries buddy your havin fun man thats what counts. :thumb:

Yeah, I'm just pissed about the red light because the other guy had a .125 light and ran 5 hundredths off his dial. I would have smoked his ass if I'd kept it in my pants a litlle longer . . . lol. I did get a lot of points last night, though. Probably enough to give me a really good shot at the Divisional team.

ripper

Reaction score
I hate to say it bud but after that .008 rt i would bet against you on the tree. :rollinglaugh:

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Stevo said:
I hate to say it bud but after that .008 rt i would bet against you on the tree. :rollinglaugh:

Huh? I've never had a .008. A few weeks ago I went .004 and then .001 . . . and last night I cut a couple .022s

ripper

Reaction score
Yea the .001 was what i meant. Dunno were i got the .008 from But ask Fets and Trav im senile so i cant be held responsible for anything i say in here. :hammer:

ripper

Reaction score
But the hell with you anyhows :hammer: Is your daughter likin it? She must be havin a blast.

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Stevo said:
But the hell with you anyhows :hammer: Is your daughter likin it? She must be havin a blast.

Yeah . . she's havin a blast. She went 10.18 on a 10.17 dial and won first round on Friday and my son took first place in Big Wheels. ^-^

Hellion94

Reaction score
you should make the trek out here to Albuquerque and come run one of our No Bull Shootouts. Lots of fast cars and exciting racing, and we can give it a run in the blue car. I think the next event is sometime in July.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
nice improvement.
10's sound FUN! (I wouldn't know)

are you getting more fuel to the beast?

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Hellion94 said:
you should make the trek out here to Albuquerque and come run one of our No Bull Shootouts. Lots of fast cars and exciting racing, and we can give it a run in the blue car. I think the next event is sometime in July.

Yeah . . . once I get the bugs chased out, I'll be travellin a bit. I'd be hell on wheels on a 10.20 index . . lol

Dalamar said:
nice improvement.
10's sound FUN! (I wouldn't know)

are you getting more fuel to the beast?

Yep . . getting more fuel to it and it likes it. The weird thing is that the 60 came down from 1.49 to 1.40, the 1/8 mile came down from 6.52 to 6.47 . . . but the 1/4 mile ET stayed the same and the mph dropped a little.

I'll figure it out.

uncltrvlnmatt said:
Good deal. You will get into the 9's eventually. Give it time.

Yep. It'll get there. Nice thing about Saturday was I wasn't worried about going 9s and the car was running so consistent I just mowed em down. If not for the red light I likely would have made the finals (because no one beats me twice and the guy I would have faced in the semis put me on the trailer a few weeks ago).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online