went to the (gun) range

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
Re: went to the range

When I think range, I think driving range but thats the golfer in me. lol.
Good shot.

OP
OP

97six

Reaction score
oops. i changed it so it says gun range now. but it was busy out there today even though it was a small and far away range.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
thats something I need to do, me and my dad use to be regulars..........15 years ago :santa_undecided:

r_suh

Reaction score
god bless america
i have never been to a shooting range :santa_undecided:

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
i dont go to the gun range either. I live in the country so i have my own "gun range"

r_suh

Reaction score
its a shame how america is filled with guns and also soo many guns are in the hands of criminals.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I maybe will go to the range once every year, but only to sight in my hunting rifle (7mm 08). But my uncles, they go more then I do, but thats because they have SKS's, Mini 14's, AR15s etc etc. Oh and my uncle is in the process of making a .50 cal :santa_shocked:

OP
OP

97six

Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
i dont go to the gun range either. I live in the country so i have my own "gun range"
this range was in the country about 45 min away but it is in game warden areas so nothing wrong happens out there. there are some back roads that we could go on and make a range but we have no idea if it is someones property or not, and i wouldnt wanna find out if they have guns.

Fets said:
I maybe will go to the range once every year, but only to sight in my hunting rifle (7mm 08). But my uncles, they go more then I do, but thats because they have SKS's, Mini 14's, AR15s etc etc. Oh and my uncle is in the process of making a .50 cal :santa_shocked:
while i was at the range this guy came up and was tearing up targets with his SKS

r_suh said:
its a shame how america is filled with guns and also soo many guns are in the hands of criminals.
well they get their guns from like a black market and from the streets and crap. you cant stop that.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
gun laws/restrictions only take guns away from law abiding citizens. Criminals will get guns no matter what.

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
gun laws/restrictions only take guns away from law abiding citizens. Criminals will get guns no matter what.

Amen.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:

+1 One of the most accurate statements ever.

I try to go to the range about once a month. But I have not been out since September.

OP
OP

97six

Reaction score
i would like to go alot but i cant. this last time was the first time in about two years that i went, id say im still good.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online